Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fwbrodie View Post
    man, i loved it too! I really wanted 50. Each week pete carroll gets more and more awesome.
    ^this!!!

vCash
    We value late round draft picks, but I don't know if we'd let Flynn go for a 5th. Some teams might come calling for him like the Jets.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I can't imagine us getting any more out of him then a 5th. I think to think otherwise is a classic case of overvaluing an asset because it's ours.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Depends on who comes calling but if there where a trade about to go down a 5th would be right about the starting point. I can't see it higher than a 3rd and that would be pushing it. Most likely no one comes calling and we let him go so he can sign somewhere else.

vCash
    He is on relatively cheap deal, this is a extremely week QB draft and FA class, possibly weakest all time. I don't think that much of Flynn but with numerous teams hurting big time for a QB a conditional that could climb to 3rd does not seem out of the question.

vCash
    3rd or 4th probably this Draft QB class reminds me of the Cam Newton class and that one was pretty bad.

Maybe they let him go for a 5th just to give him a chance to start and then we draft a QB that is close to Wilsons skill set because Flynn can't run the option.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-20-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    I see a conditional draft pick 5th being the worse and up to 3rd at the best

vCash
    IMO Flynn is in a perfect position to be a starting QB somewhere next year and I know there is a team out there willing to give up a low end pick for him.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    UNLESS we get an offer that BLOWS us away, he stays in SEA. This year has shown backup QBs are a must need and hes in the upperclass of backups.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Then again, it'd be nice to have a Josh Johnson type to backup Wilson just in case he goes down. He'd be able to run the read option and such.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Then again, it'd be nice to have a Josh Johnson type to backup Wilson just in case he goes down. He'd be able to run the read option and such.
    Thats true, but his decision-making is subpar. I would take Flynn's DM over Johnson's RO any day. Now if a team threw a high pick for Flynn, I'd hope for Johnson's DM to be better
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Well it doesn't necessarily have to be Johnson. I really liked Portis. Didn't he sign on with someone's PS?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Well it doesn't necessarily have to be Johnson. I really liked Portis. Didn't he sign on with someone's PS?
    Portis regressed he looked really good last season but he looked really horrible in this preseason.

I do agree that we need a more athletic backup though Flynn can't run our read option plus our receivers are used to a QB who can extend plays Flynn is more in the Matt Hasselbeck mode where the WR's have to be in a exact spot.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Thats true, but his decision-making is subpar. I would take Flynn's DM over Johnson's RO any day. Now if a team threw a high pick for Flynn, I'd hope for Johnson's DM to be better
    I might get some flack for this, but how about Tebow as our back-up? Tebow makes great decisons also, is a natural born leader much like Russ, and can lead a team to a victory.

When I heard Greenberg talk about this it made me think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I might get some flack for this, but how about Tebow as our back-up? Tebow makes great decisons also, is a natural born leader much like Russ, and can lead a team to a victory.

When I heard Greenberg talk about this it made me think.
    No. For the sole reason of the ridiculous publicity.