Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 109 of 133 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Sherman is going off on twitter I don't know how smart it is to say that though

@RSherman_25
    Dude is off his meds. And he has two more long days to wait. Someone should take his smartphone away from him.

What What!!

vCash
    That'd be a nice present.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Fixed
    Yeah, I'd actually probably give Wagner the edge.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    sherminator destroying competion and his attitude is like lynch on D love it

vCash
    They'll see in the playoffs.

Did they "know" we'd hang 42 points on them?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    ET #1
    Sherm #2
    Mebane #3 I know this could be a reach, since our run D has struggled some, but he sets the table for our pass rush and when our run D is on he is normally the reason.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...stock-watch-36

RISING

1. Seahawks' coach/GM. Pete Carroll and John Schneider are looking better all the time. Their 2012 draft has transformed the team. First-round pick Bruce Irvin has eight sacks. Second-rounder Bobby Wagner, an every-down linebacker, deserves mention as a candidate for defensive rookie of the year. Third-rounder Russell Wilson has become one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. Fourth-rounder Robert Turbin backs up Marshawn Lynch and has had a 100-yard game this season. Sixth-rounder Jeremy Lane is starting at cornerback while the team deals with injuries and a suspension at the position. Seventh-rounder J.R. Sweezy started at right guard Sunday night and made a key block on Patrick Willis to spring Lynch's 24-yard touchdown run. Another seventh-rounder, Greg Scruggs, is part of the nickel rotation on the defensive line. The Wilson selection alone should get Schneider mentioned as the NFL's executive of the year.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    ET #1
    Sherm #2
    Mebane #3 I know this could be a reach, since our run D has struggled some, but he sets the table for our pass rush and when our run D is on he is normally the reason.
    I love ET and he hasn't done anything bad but i think Sherman has been a much better player this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    ET #1
    Sherm #2
    Mebane ahead of Bryant? I don't know man, if there was one guy that I think has been struggling this year on defense, it's probably Mebane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Mebane ahead of Bryant? I don't know man, if there was one guy that I think has been struggling this year on defense, it's probably Mebane.
    What?

Mebane has 53 tackles, 3 sacks. Bryant has 19 tackles, no sacks. He hasnt done much this year.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    But we have to change the playbook for him. He cant run the option. He can't make the huge throws down the field. He doesn't fit our offense.

If we can get some good value for him, it makes sense. We have some young guys we will need to pay here pretty soon.
    He can't run the Reed option, but he's more than capable of throwing the ball downfield, and he's still very mobile. Not as mobile as Russell Wilson, but it's best to keep a serviceable back up. Especially when next years draft class sucks for QB's, and you need a backup anyways. If someone gives us a second round pick do it, but if people are offering 5ths... Is a 5th round pick really more valuable then a solid backup QB?

vCash
    What?

Mebane has 53 tackles, 3 sacks. Bryant has 19 tackles, no sacks. He hasnt done much this year.
    I don't believe in the tackle stat.

Bryant sets the edge. Mebane/Branch control the middle. We've been getting beat up the middle. Not on the edge IMO.

vCash
    I mean if you look at Bryant's stats he doesn't ever get a lot of tackles or sacks. His goal is literally the same thing every time he goes out there. Set the edge to stop the cutback to the outside. 99% of the time he does it.
    Last edited by ztilzer31; 12-26-2012 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    What?

Bryant's value isn't in stats. You have to use your eyes too. He's had a down year compared to last year, but he's been more than solid.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I was a little worried about Bryants play but he is playing through something that sidelined Antonio Gates.