Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

    26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

    11 29.73%
Page 106 of 133 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I think this is the case with our Defense though i don't think we will have to worry about road games now that we can cling to Russell Wilsons back to carry us on the road.

    You have to admit that our D-Line has a hard time getting pressure on the road and that sometimes the CB's will leave a guy uncovered wide open its hard to win on the road for any team.
    Our defense played decent through 3 quarters it was just in the 4th quarter of most of those games that they let teams just drive right to the endzone (ARZ, DET, MIA). Also, we've had chances to win all those games, with an average loss margin of 4 points. So, no we are not a "bad" road team at all (actually decent when looking at how we lost) and majority of the players on the team have been saying those woes are now behind us.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Our defense played decent through 3 quarters it was just in the 4th quarter of most of those games that they let teams just drive right to the endzone (ARZ, DET, MIA). Also, we've had chances to win all those games, with an average loss margin of 4 points. So, no we are not a "bad" road team at all (actually decent when looking at how we lost) and majority of the players on the team have been saying those woes are now behind us.
    They let Stevie Johnson get wide open in that Buffalo game for a TD not saying they are horrible on the road but they don't play as good with our Crowd Noise getting pressure on the QB.

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    They let Stevie Johnson get wide open in that Buffalo game for a TD not saying they are horrible on the road but they don't play as good with our Crowd Noise getting pressure on the QB.
    You have a point with that one but wide open TD's happen to every team, were just not accustomed to seeing them happen against us. Oh and what did Stevie Johnson or any other WR do in the second half when we shut em out? We have our flaws on the road but at some points we are just as roudy as in the CLink.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    **** them, let em hate. There is a chance SF loses to Arizona and we take the division and then we don't have to worry about any of this. It is the NFL. **** happens. Our last 2 games on the road were impressive, the Miami one was off our bye week or we would have won that.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    You have a point with that one but wide open TD's happen to every team, were just not accustomed to seeing them happen against us. Oh and what did Stevie Johnson or any other WR do in the second half when we shut em out? We have our flaws on the road but at some points we are just as roudy as in the CLink.
    Shut them down but that was Fitzpatrick shutting down a guy like Kaepernick felt much better because he is a legit QB.

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,008
    vCash
    500
    Once we put up another 40 on St. Louis, and win the wildcard game against the NFC East in the road... People will finally give that excuse a rest.

    This is a special season. Special things happen during special seasons. We're going places this year.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,008
    vCash
    500
    He will break it.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    3,988
    vCash
    1500
    That article is dumb. 1) Our stadium isn't loud, our fans are. 2) We won at Chicago and put up 50 in Toronto. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Facts are facts and anyone can make stuff up. All that matters is what happens on the field and that' how Seattle is playing.

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edwards AFB, CA
    Posts
    6,515
    vCash
    1500
    Appeal results will come by Thursday...
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ming-thursday/
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,023
    vCash
    1500
    Lane or Thurmond could be our #2 CB in a year or two with the other being the nickel CB.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs


  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going to bring it up again for the hell of it..

    What if we did what was rumored a few months ago, and move Bam Bam to OLB?? And then get another ball hawking SS. Bam Bam could replace Hill/Smith.

    What What!!

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Appeal results will come by Thursday...
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ming-thursday/
    I can see the league upholding the suspension. Hope for the best, plan for the worst situations. It would help if Thurmond heals up for our first playoff game. That way BB and Thurmond on the outside will be a decent pairing.

    And Thomas is doing an outstanding job supporting the reserves stepping up.

    What What!!

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,051
    vCash
    1500

    Who's our best defensive player?

    Who, in your opinion, is our best defensive player?

    In my opinion, it's ET. Sure, he's dropped a few picks, but I believe he's the catalyst on defense for our team.

    Sherman is a close 2nd.

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,008
    vCash
    500
    Yup, it's Earl. Earl allows our corners to play the way they do. He's THAT good.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Richard Sherman. He's too beast. Would of been ET at the beginning of the season, but he's had some missed opportunities this year, and I think Sherman has outplayed him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •