Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Why not be bold? I'll go 3 TOs for Colin. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a 40 yard TD scramble at some point. Quite the athlete. Our offense is miles ahead of where it was in week seven. It's okay. We got this.

vCash
    This sequence was found on a Buffalo Bill's blog after the game.
    Fourth Quarter

12:49 — Michael Robinson runs for 29-yard gain on fake punt (47-17 Seahawks)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me0me1W09V1rwt0uq.gif ("Hahaha, f you!")

Here’s Pete Carroll, after eating Chan Gailey’s lunch and banging his mom.
    http://www.trendingbuffalo.com/week-15-bills-gif-recap/

The whole thing is pretty funny. I love these.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelo15 View Post
    i'm not sure why 49er fans are so excited about this game. If either team wins or loses it doesn't change anything, they still have the division.
    Fear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I'm not sure why 49er fans are so excited about this game. If either team wins or loses it doesn't change anything, they still have the division.
    You never know. They could still lose to Arizona. I don't think they will, but stranger stuff has happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    This sequence was found on a Buffalo Bill's blog after the game.

http://www.trendingbuffalo.com/week-15-bills-gif-recap/

The whole thing is pretty funny. I love these.
    Oh my ****ing god, that was so good...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    There's another post on that same blog called like week 15 best of Twitter. Equally if not more funny.

vCash
    Anyone else loves Pete Carolls coaching style? I enjoyed that fake punt run even though he didn't call for it he didn't seem to be apologetic about it i listened to his interview on Brock and Salk and it was like he didn't care.

vCash
    38-17 Seattle.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I liked the call

Haven't the two games been kind of hypocritical of PC? I mean, that's the reason why he asked Harbaugh what his deal was In no means do I disagree with the call, or running up the score, but it did seem to be a strange decision. He said it was "in the gameplan" so.... hm.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    The punt was an automatic audible in the gameplan (maybe just last week, maybe all season). If the Seahawks saw a certain look from the Bills during the game they were going to automatically run that play.

That's how I interpreted the explanation. Pretty standard for teams to have automatic calls like that throughout their gameplan.

Edit: not that it's an excuse for Pete, I'm sure it didn't slip his mind. I'm perfectly fine with it though. If you've found a hole in your opponent that you know you can exploit and keep possession, should you give them the ball to be nice? That's retarded.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 12-18-2012 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    If we take care of business and get into the playoffs either beating the Niners or Rams we get to play the NFC East and then Atlanta i don't know why but i think Atlanta is a pretty good match up for us.

I think we could make Atlanta one dimensional if we get past the NFC East winner Turner isn't what he used to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I'm not sure why 49er fans are so excited about this game. If either team wins or loses it doesn't change anything, they still have the division.
    Niners still have to win to secure a first round bye. And for Seattle its not likely but if they lose final two games they could be out of the playoffs depending on how the nfc east pans out

vCash
    And then there is the obvious rivalry part of it

vCash

Matt Flynn

what would be the price on Flynn. Can we get him for a 5th? I'm only of the only raider fans that want to move on from palmer. Which i think we will, our new GM wasn't here when that horrible trade went down and i doubt he pays 13 million in base salary when we are rebuilding. He has a connection with flynn since they both were in GB and I can see him bringing his own guy in.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    I'm not a Seahawks fan, but I think your price of a 5th rounder is pretty spot on. You might even be able to get him for a 6th. They won't pay him next year and teams know that so nobody is going to be willing to offer much more than that knowing that they could just wait until he is released.