Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

    26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

    11 29.73%
Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

  1. #1366
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    By the looks of today, Wilson is fine on his own

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  2. #1367
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,362
    vCash
    500
    Wilson led two game winning drives

  3. #1368
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    If that player doesn't get fined for that hit on Rice, Goddell can **** himself.

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  4. #1369
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    If that player doesn't get fined for that hit on Rice, Goddell can **** himself.
    How about the helmet to helmet when Wilson was sliding.

  5. #1370
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,147
    vCash
    1500
    I agree. Close the thread. Guy made 1 post since creating. It was this thread, clearly someone else trying to bait without getting called on it.

  6. #1371
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Wilson led two game winning drives
    3rd 4th qtr comeback win this season. He's poised as a mofo.

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  7. #1372
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    3rd 4th qtr comeback win this season. He's poised as a mofo.
    You see the picture of his face on ESPN when he was throwing? No emotion at all, might as well been trying to decide what type of chips he wanted.

  8. #1373
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,548
    vCash
    500
    Yup, lets close this one up. No chance.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  9. #1374
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    @Liz_Mathews #Seahawks QB Russell Wilson just said "Matt Flynn going out and getting that coin toss was huge for us." See, Flynn IS a factor.
    Atleast Flynn got some credit today for the overtime coin toss but this thread should be closed.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  10. #1375
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    You see the picture of his face on ESPN when he was throwing? No emotion at all, might as well been trying to decide what type of chips he wanted.
    I know this may sound funny but the throwing face tells alot about a QB's attitude at the moment. The faces of Ponder and Sanchez when they throw are hilarious.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  11. #1376
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,147
    vCash
    1500
    @RealSkipBayless 7-5 Seahawks have legit shot at winning out and winning NFC West. Thoughts? Ready to admit Pete was right with Wilson?


    Sent that to Skipp. Maybe we will finally get talked about for something good on First Take. Doubt it but Skipp was leaning towards us for the division before Pete went with Wilson so maybe.

  12. #1377
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    845
    vCash
    1500
    I didn't know there where even Seahawks fans that still questioned Wilson.

    Even the national pundits are now all on the Wilson bandwagon after this game. Should have been on it a couple of weeks ago.

    Wilson has the makings of a very very good QB, and I would rather go with something that is already known vs and unkown.

  13. #1378
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,362
    vCash
    500
    ZT come on dude its just a little ribbing if you think this is bad we criticize each other in the M's forum a lot.

  14. #1379
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,362
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    How about the helmet to helmet when Wilson was sliding.
    I was more upset with this its legal what the Bears did to Rice because Rice was a runner Wilson was sliding!

  15. #1380
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,362
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    @RealSkipBayless 7-5 Seahawks have legit shot at winning out and winning NFC West. Thoughts? Ready to admit Pete was right with Wilson?


    Sent that to Skipp. Maybe we will finally get talked about for something good on First Take. Doubt it but Skipp was leaning towards us for the division before Pete went with Wilson so maybe.
    Skip will hate on the Hawks for going with Wilson because Stephen A Smith likes Wilson.

Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •