Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    They are trying justify that it was even a penalty....

vCash
    Wow... Just wow.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash

So incredibly angry. That call flipped the game completely. I never blame one bad call or one play, but in that game when a team is scoring and ahead in turnovers, they gotta win. But that stolen INT allowed a TD and changed the fate of the game's momentum.

Such crap. Getting tired of the QB and WR protection rules.

vCash
    Russell Wilson has been playing pretty consistent over the last 3 weeks. You can't pull him out now. Makes no sense. I really wanted Matt Flynn to start the season, probably more than anyone in here, but Wilson is our QB, and should stay that way till injury, or if he starts regressing. Making the change at this point of the season would be suicide.

Also I don't think the defense has been the only problem. Last weeks lack of run game really hurts us.

vCash
    Last 4 weeks... Including the bye.

vCash
    You cannot blame Wilson for the team having a "Ground Chuck" approach. That's the coach's call. Besides, we have one of the best RB in the league.

And I agree with everyone else. The defense has sucked recently and has cost us at least the last two losses. Detroit and Miami.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    If they're going to be suspended, I would prefer at least half of the suspension is served during the 2012 season.
    If we lose control of the 6th spot, I'd say sure take the suspension this year or partly this year.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashr View Post
    Ok lets get real. We paid a lot of money for this guy and the coach isn't giving him a chance. I have yet to see wilson throw for 6 TD's and as many yards. The one long throw Flynn was allowed to make in pre season went right threw TO's hands even though it was right on the money. Now I agree wilson is a good qb and will get better in time but a 6-5 record isn't getting it done. We have an awesome Defense but at some point we need the offense to put up big numbers and not just a running game hpoing to wear the other team out. Ask any top commentator these days and they will tell you it's a passing league now. Ground chuck days are over pass the dam ball and score quickly.
    Wow, great first post! C'mon man!

vCash
    Defense is the reason we lost to Detroit, and Miami. We have lost 5 close games. Last 2 were on the defense. Wilson has the third highest QB rating over the last 5 weeks behind who was it Brady, and Peyton? Give me a ****ing break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashr View Post
    Ok lets get real. We paid a lot of money for this guy and the coach isn't giving him a chance. I have yet to see wilson throw for 6 TD's and as many yards. The one long throw Flynn was allowed to make in pre season went right threw TO's hands even though it was right on the money. Now I agree wilson is a good qb and will get better in time but a 6-5 record isn't getting it done. We have an awesome Defense but at some point we need the offense to put up big numbers and not just a running game hpoing to wear the other team out. Ask any top commentator these days and they will tell you it's a passing league now. Ground chuck days are over pass the dam ball and score quickly.
    Hmm, when did Matt Flynn join the board?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Hmm, when did Matt Flynn join the board?
    Maybe its his Fiance.

vCash
    Does this really surprise you guys? You can't even breathe on QB's these days.

vCash
    Russell Wilson>Matt Flynn. End of ****ing story.

We don't see what the coaches see. Carroll isn't an idiot. This shouldn't even be a discussion.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    What an absolute ****ing joke. It's bad enough it cost us the game, but now they're going to justify it by fining him. Pathetic.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    If they did do something which is highly likely they aren't going to admit to it i would do exactly what there doing though keep denying it and keep the appeal process going as long as possible.

Pat Williams and Kevin Williams appealed theres and it took them 4 years to do anything and the one brother was retired anyways.

Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast