Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 86 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Beginning of next season for sure. The team would have time to prepare and adjust in the offseason for having them miss a few games. Without them for the end of this season, we're almost guaranteed to be ****ed for the playoffs... But if it's next season, making the playoffs would be much easier to overcome from the first four games.
    I think they could also spread it out. Like Sherm missing the 1st 4 and the when he comes back Browner would miss 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    I think they could also spread it out. Like Sherm missing the 1st 4 and the when he comes back Browner would miss 4.
    I don't think they'd be permitted to do that. I'm pretty sure any suspensions in the league go into affect immediately, could be wrong though.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    i'd much rather them deal with it now then start off fresh in 2013. this offense will not get us into the playoffs. we can get a good wr in the draft and free agency to make this group deeper. well also be able to work on the line and come back strong. if we couldnt beat miami on the road with them, we shouldnt wanna be in the playoffs just yet
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

vCash

Flynn

Ok lets get real. We paid a lot of money for this guy and the coach isn't giving him a chance. I have yet to see wilson throw for 6 TD's and as many yards. The one long throw Flynn was allowed to make in pre season went right threw TO's hands even though it was right on the money. Now I agree wilson is a good qb and will get better in time but a 6-5 record isn't getting it done. We have an awesome Defense but at some point we need the offense to put up big numbers and not just a running game hpoing to wear the other team out. Ask any top commentator these days and they will tell you it's a passing league now. Ground chuck days are over pass the dam ball and score quickly.

vCash
    no comment to this
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santana4Prez'08 View Post
    i'd much rather them deal with it now then start off fresh in 2013. this offense will not get us into the playoffs. we can get a good wr in the draft and free agency to make this group deeper. well also be able to work on the line and come back strong. if we couldnt beat miami on the road with them, we shouldnt wanna be in the playoffs just yet
    well to use a sports analogy, were just like the knicks were last year. Our offense I think can do enough to keep our playoff hopes alive. We just have to wait until next year for everything to even out.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    LoL
    I'm In.

vCash

Ask any top commentator these days and they will tell you it's a passing league now.
    Yeah and then ask the same commentator if Russell Wilson is a great talent, worthy of starting and worthy of starting over Flynn and they'll all say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    no comment to this
    ^That's a comment.

vCash
    Go home son.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashr View Post
    Ok lets get real. We paid a lot of money for this guy and the coach isn't giving him a chance. I have yet to see wilson throw for 6 TD's and as many yards. The one long throw Flynn was allowed to make in pre season went right threw TO's hands even though it was right on the money. Now I agree wilson is a good qb and will get better in time but a 6-5 record isn't getting it done. We have an awesome Defense but at some point we need the offense to put up big numbers and not just a running game hpoing to wear the other team out. Ask any top commentator these days and they will tell you it's a passing league now. Ground chuck days are over pass the dam ball and score quickly.
    wow... have you not been watching football the past 5 weeks?? not gunna say russell is doing better than wat flynn could have done, but come on, Russell is the third highest rated QB since week 5. Russell is doing his part.

vCash
    I blame Russell for the defense sucking.
    I'm In.

vCash

Ok i am done nice joke topic.

vCash
    I agree with everything except the OP.

First few games, the defense won for us. Recently, our defense has done nothing except lose games.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    If they're going to be suspended, I would prefer at least half of the suspension is served during the 2012 season.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash

ET fined for roughing the passer on Tannehill

This has got to be a joke, the foul was seriously questionable and now they want to fine him for it? Is the NFL coffers getting so low they need players to subsidize it now?

http://mynorthwest.com/275/2139687/S...t-on-Tannehill

Page 86 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast