Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 73 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Exactly.

Alec Ogletree is a freak though. I have no idea whatsoever if the Hawks are interested in him or even his position, but I think he is crazy good.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Cant say I would be disappointed if we got Ogletree

vCash
    Ravens 1 over Chragers
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    pick the most obvious win and take the spread, so for me prolly broncos and pats... most confident in pats.

vCash
    I went 15,100 on Baltimore, and 15,000 on New Orleans... kinda nervous.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I went 15,100 on Baltimore, and 15,000 on New Orleans... kinda nervous.
    You should be.

vCash
    I heard that when the 49ers were running the ball on us, it was largely due to poor gap discipline by the young linebackers.

vCash
    I think Kaep will fold under the pressure of playing on the road in a loud stadium against a team on a roll. And the Chargers just ****ing suck.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I heard that when the 49ers were running the ball on us, it was largely due to poor gap discipline by the young linebackers.
    No the 49ers lineman played an amazing game. Those traps and shotgun insert runs destroyed us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    No the 49ers lineman played an amazing game. Those traps and shotgun insert runs destroyed us.
    Well if they're filling the same gaps as linemen, then maybe that's why those plays destroyed us.....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I thought about the beer thing and there is a difference. I have never heard of getting a contact buzz from drinking bear. While beer is worse for you it effect you, pot effects people around you.
    Really? I am avid backer of I-502 and have obviously been a user for a long time. I have yet to meet anyone get a contact buzz from being around a pot smoker, unless you are in a closed ventulated area and breathing in deeply. Just like 2nd hand smoke kills you is a myth, so is second hand high from pot.

I am not sure how it will be treated initially, but I can see eventually them allowing it in designated smoking areas. Kids are already exposed to this stuff. To think you need to protect them is ignorant. The only way you will completely keep kids from weed and other drugs is to put them in a bubble!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    In my opinion alcohol should be banned as well. Some people do get drunk at the stadium. I'm sure you all know when you get drunk people do stupid things. It should be a family environment. If you want to get drunk do it at home or at a bar. Regarding selling weed and cigarettes at stadiums, that is one of stupid idea. No one wants to inhale that crap. If you do, do it in your own privacy.
    No, No, No... Alchohol will never be banned until the world starts to view it differently. It's been around for as long as we can remember and it is too accepted and ingrained into society to bann it from anywhere. I understand the argument about the smell of weed, but you will inhale so little pot smoke in a well ventulated area that it is the same as inhaling nothing. It really should be allowed in the designated smoking areas, or make a pot friendly smoking area for people.

Now that I've said that, the last thing I want is a stoned mellowed out 12th man in the Hawks stadium though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Possibly the legalizing of Marijuana didn't really pass by much if i recall correctly it was close.

I just think the perception of it is worse then drinking so i don't think NFL Stadiums will sell it or allow it to be used at Stadiums.
    The measure passed by over 10%. In voting terms that is a blowout.

In CO, it passed around 9%, again a blow out.

OR didn't pass theirs because their plan was the have the state sell it, package it, market it, directly to you, basically be big daddy over it. Our system allows others to profit as well by letting them grow, and gave us more freedome to it, which is why it passed.
    Last edited by kpak76; 11-23-2012 at 10:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    In my opinion alcohol should be banned as well. Some people do get drunk at the stadium. I'm sure you all know when you get drunk people do stupid things. It should be a family environment. If you want to get drunk do it at home or at a bar. Regarding selling weed and cigarettes at stadiums, that is one of stupid idea. No one wants to inhale that crap. If you do, do it in your own privacy.
    Booooooooo!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I thought about the beer thing and there is a difference. I have never heard of getting a contact buzz from drinking bear. While beer is worse for you it effect you, pot effects people around you.
    Shen was right its because Marijuana gives you a buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    No, No, No... Alchohol will never be banned until the world starts to view it differently. It's been around for as long as we can remember and it is too accepted and ingrained into society to bann it from anywhere. I understand the argument about the smell of weed, but you will inhale so little pot smoke in a well ventulated area that it is the same as inhaling nothing. It really should be allowed in the designated smoking areas, or make a pot friendly smoking area for people.

Now that I've said that, the last thing I want is a stoned mellowed out 12th man in the Hawks stadium though.
    Plus $7 a beer another reason they won't get rid of it lol.