Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 69 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Colt.45~ View Post
    LMFAO

You do realize that alcohol is a drug and people tend to act much more reckless and violent on alcohol then weed. Honestly I'd rather see my kid see someone high on weed then drunk on alcohol.

You very rarley see people get violent/rowdy on weed. It's annoying how ignorant some people are to weed when imo it is a much, much better alternative to alcohol. The only results of selling at the stadium is people would want to eat more, possibly get tired easier and be easier going... I don't see much wrong with that, especially the food part. You'd think the stadiums would want to capatalize on that.

Also cigs and caffeine are drugs to which both have much more negative effects then weed... People need to get there mind correct and realize weed is not the devils lettuce... lolol

When did i ever say i was against Weed? I just don't think Paul Allen is going to sell it at his Stadium and i doubt the Mariners would either.

Also as others mentioned Smoking is banned and the main reason for that is most likely they don't want Non-Smokers breathing that crud in.

With Beer your only hurting yourself by just you consuming it and unless you drink a lot of it i doubt your going to get drunk unless your trying to get drunk.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-15-2012 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    In my opinion alcohol should be banned as well. Some people do get drunk at the stadium. I'm sure you all know when you get drunk people do stupid things. It should be a family environment. If you want to get drunk do it at home or at a bar. Regarding selling weed and cigarettes at stadiums, that is one of stupid idea. No one wants to inhale that crap. If you do, do it in your own privacy.
    Last edited by ccg34; 11-15-2012 at 06:25 PM.

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    When did i ever say i was against Weed? I just don't think Paul Allen is going to sell it at his Stadium and i doubt the Mariners would either.
    To be clear, I think you are probably right on this. Maybe in a few years attitudes will evolve further. For now though, I agree it's unlikely.
    …authoritarian followers drive through life under the influence of impaired thinking a lot more than most people do, exhibiting sloppy reasoning, highly compartmentalized beliefs, double standards, hypocrisy, self-blindness, a profound ethnocentrism, and—to top it all off—a ferocious dogmatism that makes it unlikely anyone could ever change their minds with evidence or logic. These seven deadly shortfalls of authoritarian thinking eminently qualify them to follow a would-be dictator.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Fair point. It would certainly have to be limited to where people are already blowing around smoke, and assuming the risk of doing so. Or maybe the food suggestion that someone made earlier in the thread would address this issue. I agree that it is still unlikely to happen, however.

To address Young Hunter, ever been to a stadium with aggressive drunken idiots? Did it make you feel uncomfortable? I have been, and there have been times when it made me uncomfortable. I didn't expect people to go without beer, however, or the stadium to stop selling it. I am not sure that criteria is important to those running the show. As for my views on "smoking weed", I am pretty sure I haven't expressed any.
    That's why I said that drunkards present a danger to bystanders as well; it's just harder to quantify and present as a statistic. Also I wasn't meaning to imply what your views are specifically, I should have said the people's views or something along those lines. Even after the public perception shifts it will take a long time before owners are comfortable with it taking place in stadiums. Maybe not even until the next generation of owners.

vCash
    If you cant smoke cigs inside, you cant smoke weed inside. They arent going to sell it in stadiums either.

This isnt a debate about the effects of it as Colt 45 tried to make it. They are two different animals. I hate when people around me are drunk, but them being drunk doesnt affect my health. I dont want to inhale the doobie smoke from the guy next to me.

It would also piss off the people who are strongly against weed. Stoners have already dealt with the current rules and it doesnt seem to affect attendance or anything. Allowing it would tho. There are still people who think weed is worse than alcohol, and they would stop bringing their family if they think a bunch of stoned people are gonna be around.

They can have their brownies, but i doubt those will be sold their either.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    /thread
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    No. It's different than alcohol. I don't need to person next to me lighting up. Just like they can't smoke cigarettes inside, they can't smoke pot inside.

Plus there may be some kind of other laws and regs against it.
    Not smoke, but maybe edibles....why not?

Can't imagine the NFL allowing this in any of their stadiums.....yet, anyway. Right now the federal gov't would come in and break it up and the NFL doesn't need that kinda drama. Once these laws change in more states maybe?

Ultimately this is gonna be a long fight and really its not going to change as drastically as a lot of people think until it goes to the Supreme Court and they get rid of marijuana prohibition. It'll happen, but might not be for a while.

vCash
    Big Red hasn't been great at getting the QB but unless you got a DE that can rush the passer and stop the run i wouldn't replace him just go back to that Raiders game and see what the Raiders did to us after Bryant went down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Big Red hasn't been great at getting the QB but unless you got a DE that can rush the passer and stop the run i wouldn't replace him just go back to that Raiders game and see what the Raiders did to us after Bryant went down.
    That's because Big Red is a run stopper. He's never been great at getting to the QB, we don't expect him to.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    That's because Big Red is a run stopper. He's never been great at getting to the QB, we don't expect him to.
    Thats what i am trying to get at the only reason some fans want to replace him is because he doesn't get sacks but without him teams would just run over us with the run game.

vCash

Irvin 8th on PFF pass rush productivity rankings

vCash
    I don't want to replace him, but he hasn't been as good as last season. And I wasn't talking about pass rushing either... He hasn't been nearly as good as last year at run stopping either.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Can someone find a TOP breakdown for me? Also how many snaps Red has been on field for. How many time opponents have run the ball this year compared to last year. I want comprehensive breakdowns. Here is why, whenever I watch the Ravens it feels like at best they get 50 yards rushing and yet when I look back at the box scores it's way better. Thinking maybe same thing is happening to Red, looks like he is not as affective but without the actual numbers that might not be the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I don't want to replace him, but he hasn't been as good as last season. And I wasn't talking about pass rushing either... He hasn't been nearly as good as last year at run stopping either.
    Teams are running it at Mebane up the middle with the trap they don't go Bryants way until Mebane adjusts they will continue to do this.

vCash
    Got my sig
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks