Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 68 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Exactly. Love the guy he just has the body of a DT.. But im not complaining, as long as big red is on that line im fine

vCash
    Big Red has been underwhelming, I don't know why I'm the only one seeing this. He's still a valuable part of the team because he's a vocal leader and can demand attention, but he hasn't been nearly as good as last season.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    No sorry thats ridiculous...

vCash
    Wont see weed but might see pot brownies. Maybe switch some signs around and see some parents panic.

vCash
    Stadiums pretty much all have smoking areas, right?
    “A riot,” said Martin Luther King, “is the language of the unheard.”

vCash
    No way no how they aren't going let drugs be used at Sports Stadiums there are kids there in fact i would be shocked.

Maybe if they had an adult section but i really do not see them sectioning off seats for that.

vCash
    I'd say no.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Yeah weed affects others when used in public. You can't smoke inside stadiums anymore that I know of. Outside only.

People would have a cow too. No way.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Well they don't sell cigs inside. So...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    No way no how they aren't going let drugs be used at Sports Stadiums there are kids there in fact i would be shocked.

Maybe if they had an adult section but i really do not see them sectioning off seats for that.
    They don't sell beer in the stadium? Drugs are already used around kids in every stadium in the country.

I am sort of playing devil's advocate here, as I don't imagine it will happen, either. It's fun to play out the scenario, however.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    They don't sell beer in the stadium? Drugs are already used around kids in every stadium in the country.
    Regardless of your views on smoking weed, it's just not going to happen. Not anytime in the foreseeable future. Of course being drunk presents a danger to bystanders, to include children. The problem is it's hard to quantify, whereas smoking (tobacco or otherwise) has quantifiable dangers and discomforts to those nearby.

vCash
    I thought about the beer thing and there is a difference. I have never heard of getting a contact buzz from drinking bear. While beer is worse for you it effect you, pot effects people around you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I thought about the beer thing and there is a difference. I have never heard of getting a contact buzz from drinking bear. While beer is worse for you it effect you, pot effects people around you.
    Fair point. It would certainly have to be limited to where people are already blowing around smoke, and assuming the risk of doing so. Or maybe the food suggestion that someone made earlier in the thread would address this issue. I agree that it is still unlikely to happen, however.

To address Young Hunter, ever been to a stadium with aggressive drunken idiots? Did it make you feel uncomfortable? I have been, and there have been times when it made me uncomfortable. I didn't expect people to go without beer, however, or the stadium to stop selling it. I am not sure that criteria is important to those running the show. As for my views on "smoking weed", I am pretty sure I haven't expressed any.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post

LMFAO

You do realize that alcohol is a drug and people tend to act much more reckless and violent on alcohol then weed. Honestly I'd rather see my kid see someone high on weed then drunk on alcohol.

You very rarley see people get violent/rowdy on weed. It's annoying how ignorant some people are to weed when imo it is a much, much better alternative to alcohol. The only results of selling at the stadium is people would want to eat more, possibly get tired easier and be easier going... I don't see much wrong with that, especially the food part. You'd think the stadiums would want to capatalize on that.

Also cigs and caffeine are drugs to which both have much more negative effects then weed... People need to get there mind correct and realize weed is not the devils lettuce... lolol
    Cause Day N Nite...

vCash
    It's not the fault of these people who don't know facts about weed. After decades of misinformation and propaganda it will take time for people to figure out the truth. Alcohol and tabaco are FAR worse for you then weed. They cause more problems then weed. Just the simple fact. However should not smoke it in public places just like not suppose to smoke cigarettes in public because other people don't want the second hand effect. If you over 21 you should be able to get a nice brownie or something from concession stand.