Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Morgan played well. It'd be great if he developed into a starter. It wouldn't be the 1st time a guy developed through the ranks. He's got good size and athleticism.
    Hawthorne developed through the ranks. I remember him getting his nickname "Heater" through pre-season games and then had to ride the bench during the regular season.

Speaking of ex-Seahawk LB's, how is Aaron Curry doing? Did we wind up getting a steal with a 7th round pick in exchange?

What What!!

vCash
    Probably.

vCash
    Curry missed the first 6 games on the pup list. Don't know much beyond that.

vCash
    Lol man what the heck on one of Tates plays he has his hands up to his face giggling like a school girl.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    Hawthorne developed through the ranks. I remember him getting his nickname "Heater" through pre-season games and then had to ride the bench during the regular season.

Speaking of ex-Seahawk LB's, how is Aaron Curry doing? Did we wind up getting a steal with a 7th round pick in exchange?
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Curry missed the first 6 games on the pup list. Don't know much beyond that.
    He was just activated. We got a 7th rd pick in '12 draft (drafted Sweezy) and a conditional 5th in '13 draft. I think it'll end up being a 6th.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Not saying should have beaten Cards because of who they are. Saying we should have beaten them because Wilson lead us on a game winning drive or rather what would have been if any of the 4 end zone passes which where all passes that should have been caught had been brought in. As far as the Rams I did not watch it so I wont comment on it.
    The more and more I see Wilson, I am so excited about his ceiling. This guy learns from mistakes and does a great job not repeating them. I can't wait for the SF game because he will be ready and we will win!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Lol man what the heck on one of Tates plays he has his hands up to his face giggling like a school girl.
    lol i loved that, after that play thats how i felt hahahaha

vCash
    Hey guys had a great time like always in Seattle, love going up there.. Stayed with some family who live in Des Moines which is about a 15 minute drive from Seattle.. Went to Pike place brewery and Pike place pub, 2 totally different things I learned the hard way. Pike place pub was a dump and near impossible to get any service.. Enjoyed the brewery a lot more, got my beer quick. Visited the space needle for the 3rd time only cost me 20 bucks a piece Not worth it like always. Then headed over to the bar across from the space needle called the sports bar I think, really nice atmosphere when I was watching the Huskies game... Then came game day, right on the 50 yard line had club seats. Took me forever to find the parking garage though. After the game I headed to the hawks nest bar and grill. Great place with good drinks, actually know the owner there from another seahawks forum. Had a couple more drinks there and watched the ending of the rams/niners game... Had an awesome trip though!

vCash
    Im still not buying Red Bryant as a DE...

vCash
    Uh, what? How is that possible?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    Im still not buying Red Bryant as a DE...
    Yeah he is only arguably the best run stopping defensive end in the league.

vCash
    He doesn't necessarily blow up the stat sheet, but god damn. Dude gets double teamed and still stops the run. He is our Haloti Ngata/Justin Smith.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash

Legal drugs at stadiums?

Now that Washington has decriminalized, anyone think we'll see weed concessions at stadiums eventually? I know this is only a little Seahawks related but I didn't get any responses in the Sonics subforum. . .

*Note to mods, I would argue that this is not an illegal drugs thread so please do not close it for that reason. Thanks.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    No. It's different than alcohol. I don't need to person next to me lighting up. Just like they can't smoke cigarettes inside, they can't smoke pot inside.

Plus there may be some kind of other laws and regs against it.

vCash
    Tate brings that fire that we need lol I love it, and we actually could've won on the final drive against the Rams, Wilson's pass was on target to McCoy but sadly McCoy slipped lol
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks