Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

    26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

    11 29.73%
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    No kidding. I can't wait. I bet 6 people that I know that the Seahawks were going to win the division this year. I'm about to get a lot of money.

    The Wilson era has begun, folks. Get ya popcorn ready!
    Glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon. LOL I remember you were pretty adamant that Flynn was starting.


    The future is present.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Can it be something other then popcorn? I don't really eat popcorn, can't stand when piece gets stuck on a tooth and you sit there for an hour working at it trying to get it out until finally find a tooth pick. How bout Butterfingers? Though for football that might not be best choice, don't want to jinx anyone.
    I'm a great cook (don't mean to too my own horn) and I make some damn good hot wings. I do my own sauces too. Pineapple habenero, spicy garlic buffalo, apricot honey BBQ, kentucky bourbon BBQ, and a orange teriyaki. I love having wings on football Sunday.

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    Glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon. LOL I remember you were pretty adamant that Flynn was starting.
    I was. I never would have thought that he would be this good this quick, and I never would have thought that after bringing in Flynn, Carroll would start a rookie QB.

    However, I will say that I was wrong, and that I'm ****ing STOKED. We haven't had a QB this athletic in a LONG TIME.

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    21,635
    vCash
    1307
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    I was. I never would have thought that he would be this good this quick, and I never would have thought that after bringing in Flynn, Carroll would start a rookie QB.

    However, I will say that I was wrong, and that I'm ****ing STOKED. We haven't had a QB this athletic in a LONG TIME.
    Seneca Wallace
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,735
    vCash
    1150
    I am beyond stoked and I have tickets to see them face the Bills in T.O this year! Haha so pumped.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    76,487
    vCash
    1500
    Hey Seahawks fans, I just have a quick question... I hope he does great for you guys, but If Wilson struggles, how long of a leash do you think he'll have?
    #3in5


    <3

    ^ How I feel about the Colts Offense right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    21,635
    vCash
    1307
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Hey Seahawks fans, I just have a quick question... I hope he does great for you guys, but If Wilson struggles, how long of a leash do you think he'll have?
    3-4 weeks until we let him ride the bench a bit
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,154
    vCash
    1500
    That kentucky bourbon sounds pretty good to me.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    16,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadie001 View Post
    I see it like this...with Flynn we no doubt make the playoffs, with Wilson we have a shot at the superbowl.
    I don't think we no doubt make the playoffs with either, but Russ gives us the best shot.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    14,707
    vCash
    500
    I'm excited with the news, can't wait for opening game. Good choice Pete.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    I'm a great cook (don't mean to too my own horn) and I make some damn good hot wings. I do my own sauces too. Pineapple habenero, spicy garlic buffalo, apricot honey BBQ, kentucky bourbon BBQ, and a orange teriyaki. I love having wings on football Sunday.
    Damn, that sounds amazing.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    21,635
    vCash
    1307
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    I'm a great cook (don't mean to too my own horn) and I make some damn good hot wings. I do my own sauces too. Pineapple habenero, spicy garlic buffalo, apricot honey BBQ, kentucky bourbon BBQ, and a orange teriyaki. I love having wings on football Sunday.
    I might need to try this out.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    1,130
    vCash
    1500
    Not trying to bait with this question. As a Niner fan I follow what you guys do. How do you guys feel about shelling out a pretty good amount of dough for Flynn, and then having him ride the bench as a backup? Do you think he could become a cancer since he signed with you guys to start and now he got beat out by a rookie? Interested to hear your thoughts. Again, I am not baiting, just honest questions.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    5,545
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    I'm a great cook (don't mean to too my own horn) and I make some damn good hot wings. I do my own sauces too. Pineapple habenero, spicy garlic buffalo, apricot honey BBQ, kentucky bourbon BBQ, and a orange teriyaki. I love having wings on football Sunday.
    Share please.



    -Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stag6004 View Post
    Not trying to bait with this question. As a Niner fan I follow what you guys do. How do you guys feel about shelling out a pretty good amount of dough for Flynn, and then having him ride the bench as a backup? Do you think he could become a cancer since he signed with you guys to start and now he got beat out by a rookie? Interested to hear your thoughts. Again, I am not baiting, just honest questions.
    $10 million guaranteed. This is no Kolb contract. He's making slightly more money than Jackson or Whitehurst did. Alex Smith got $16.5 million guaranteed for context.

    I feel fantastic about it.

Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •