Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    No kidding. I can't wait. I bet 6 people that I know that the Seahawks were going to win the division this year. I'm about to get a lot of money.

The Wilson era has begun, folks. Get ya popcorn ready!
    Glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon. LOL I remember you were pretty adamant that Flynn was starting.

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Can it be something other then popcorn? I don't really eat popcorn, can't stand when piece gets stuck on a tooth and you sit there for an hour working at it trying to get it out until finally find a tooth pick. How bout Butterfingers? Though for football that might not be best choice, don't want to jinx anyone.
    I'm a great cook (don't mean to too my own horn) and I make some damn good hot wings. I do my own sauces too. Pineapple habenero, spicy garlic buffalo, apricot honey BBQ, kentucky bourbon BBQ, and a orange teriyaki. I love having wings on football Sunday.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    Glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon. LOL I remember you were pretty adamant that Flynn was starting.
    I was. I never would have thought that he would be this good this quick, and I never would have thought that after bringing in Flynn, Carroll would start a rookie QB.

However, I will say that I was wrong, and that I'm ****ing STOKED. We haven't had a QB this athletic in a LONG TIME.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    I was. I never would have thought that he would be this good this quick, and I never would have thought that after bringing in Flynn, Carroll would start a rookie QB.

However, I will say that I was wrong, and that I'm ****ing STOKED. We haven't had a QB this athletic in a LONG TIME.
    Seneca Wallace
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    I am beyond stoked and I have tickets to see them face the Bills in T.O this year! Haha so pumped.

vCash
    Hey Seahawks fans, I just have a quick question... I hope he does great for you guys, but If Wilson struggles, how long of a leash do you think he'll have?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Hey Seahawks fans, I just have a quick question... I hope he does great for you guys, but If Wilson struggles, how long of a leash do you think he'll have?
    3-4 weeks until we let him ride the bench a bit

vCash
    That kentucky bourbon sounds pretty good to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadie001 View Post
    I see it like this...with Flynn we no doubt make the playoffs, with Wilson we have a shot at the superbowl.
    I don't think we no doubt make the playoffs with either, but Russ gives us the best shot.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I'm excited with the news, can't wait for opening game. Good choice Pete.

vCash
    I'm a great cook (don't mean to too my own horn) and I make some damn good hot wings. I do my own sauces too. Pineapple habenero, spicy garlic buffalo, apricot honey BBQ, kentucky bourbon BBQ, and a orange teriyaki. I love having wings on football Sunday.
    Damn, that sounds amazing.

vCash
    I might need to try this out.

vCash
    Not trying to bait with this question. As a Niner fan I follow what you guys do. How do you guys feel about shelling out a pretty good amount of dough for Flynn, and then having him ride the bench as a backup? Do you think he could become a cancer since he signed with you guys to start and now he got beat out by a rookie? Interested to hear your thoughts. Again, I am not baiting, just honest questions.

vCash
    Share please.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stag6004 View Post
    Not trying to bait with this question. As a Niner fan I follow what you guys do. How do you guys feel about shelling out a pretty good amount of dough for Flynn, and then having him ride the bench as a backup? Do you think he could become a cancer since he signed with you guys to start and now he got beat out by a rookie? Interested to hear your thoughts. Again, I am not baiting, just honest questions.
    $10 million guaranteed. This is no Kolb contract. He's making slightly more money than Jackson or Whitehurst did. Alex Smith got $16.5 million guaranteed for context.

I feel fantastic about it.

Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast