Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bolden suspended 4 games for PEDs

No link, just got the text

vCash
    What a dumb ***
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    New England Patriots running back Brandon Bolden was hit with a four-game suspension without pay Friday for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

Bolden will begin serving his punishment immediately. He'll be eligible to return to the Patriots' active roster after their Dec. 2 game against Miami.

The undrafted rookie from Mississippi wasn't expected to play this week because of a knee injury.

His absence will force the Patriots to elevate Shane Vereen and Danny Woodhead to be the backups behind starter Stevan Ridley.

Bolden has rushed for 234 yards and two touchdowns on 43 carries in six games this season, including 137 yards against Buffalo in week four.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...s--741654.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    What a dumb ***
    Wait before you make judgements. We haven't heard any of the story yet.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post
    Wait before you make judgements. We haven't heard any of the story yet.
    I'm not passing judgement he should of known better. Did he really believe/think the team or league wasn't gonna do drug testing? I like the guy but he messed up.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    I'm not passing judgement he should of known better. Did he really believe/think the team or league wasn't gonna do drug testing? I like the guy but he messed up.
    He might not even have known the drug he was taking was prohibited. Lets wait for more details.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    He might not even have known the drug he was taking was prohibited. Lets wait for more details.
    That could be true but I would of thought the league gave out memos, for these kind of things?

vCash
    Oh lord.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    That could be true but I would of thought the league gave out memos, for these kind of things?
    True. I know certain drugs are allowed with a prescription and are prohibited if not prescribed. That would be my guess. But who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    True. I know certain drugs are allowed with a prescription and are prohibited if not prescribed. That would be my guess. But who knows.
    I agree but then again they probably want these testings to be a surprise.

vCash
    Not to worry... Spikes was suspended, Harrison... and others.

Bolden is one tough guy. He'll be back with an even bigger chip on his shoulder.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash

I was really looking forward to seeing him play, but I guess it doesn't matter since he probably wasn't playing in this game anyways. I'm going to be pumped to see him back on the field when his suspension is over

vCash

vCash
    This sucks but I doubt its that big of a deal.

Who takes his roster spot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    This sucks but I doubt its that big of a deal.

Who takes his roster spot?
    He stays on the roster while suspended. Just means that Ridley, Vereen and Woodhead get more carries. Most likely more for Ridley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast