Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yunel Escobar

vCash

Escobar

Escobar was 2.5 War last year in his 2nd worst year. The trade would be Escobar + Syndergaard for Anderson.
    If you dont know anything about one of the Lansing 3 , he is 6 foot 5 ,210lbs, throws 95 to 96 mph, and tops out near three figures. Huges splits of SO and has good control, with a 82 mph slider, needs to work on his curve ball. But he is a beast. Will be in his 3 rd year turning 20, and he is the number 2 SP Prospect for the Jays.

vCash
    syndeergaard is a great 'spect from what ive heard, and the A's develop pitching as good as anybody, but I think Anderson has some of the best stuff in the whole American League, let alone his own team, so I'd have to pass unless maybe you guys threw in JP or D'Arnaud(i think thats how its spelled)
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersA's49ers View Post
    syndeergaard is a great 'spect from what ive heard, and the A's develop pitching as good as anybody, but I think Anderson has some of the best stuff in the whole American League, let alone his own team, so I'd have to pass unless maybe you guys threw in JP or D'Arnaud(i think thats how its spelled)
    I totally agree about Anderson. I would do that trade with D'Arnaud in a heart beat, but I am sure they wouldn't give up two top specs and a good SS for Anderson. I think if they threw in another low level spec with some upside with JP and Yonel I would do it, even if I do love Anderson.

vCash
    A trade for Anderson = Escobar +Syndergaard+Nessy , jays are giving you their #2 prospect plus #12 prospect Catcher , for a talented but often hurt pitcher.

Arencibia is going elsewhere and d'Arnaud is being kept or being traded for a Justin Upton type /or a prospect like Profar

vCash
    esocabar is off the table he is going to the marlins
    Props to weeman23

RaidersAthleticsWarriors
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="DimGray"]

vCash
    lol. damnnnnn marlins just changed the whole landscape of the American League East
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    lol. damnnnnn marlins just changed the whole landscape of the American League East
    i wouldnt be so sure... they didnt do much as a team in FLA

vCash
    jose reyes will have so many damn triples in that ball park. routine doubles thatll squirt past the outfielders because of the turf. johnson is filthy when healthy, buerhle is a good 3-4 pitcher, boifacio and buck are no slouches. i think it was a nice deal by toronto
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    Marlins are so retarded. Loria is a POS. I do love that this deal makes it harder for the Yankees and Red Sox to make the playoffs, but it could also make it harder for us to make the playoffs.

vCash
    Wow... Marlins got raped in that deal.

And looks like no more Escobar going to the A's talk lol
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 13-6 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    With Escobar off the table that leaves the following as trade canidates (assuming we can't resign drew.)

Cabrera
    Lowrie
    Cozart

Those are some guys mentioned before, are there any other shortstops that come to mind?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersfan93 View Post
    With Escobar off the table that leaves the following as trade canidates (assuming we can't resign drew.)

Cabrera
    Lowrie
    Cozart

Those are some guys mentioned before, are there any other shortstops that come to mind?
    Trade candidates that's probably it, leaving us with Drew plus those three as our choices at this point. It's really interesting to see how Beane handles this. Whoever he chooses though I trust Beane.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Not to high on Lowrie based on the same division thing, but who knows. We've seen dumber lol
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    if billy makes a trade I doubt it will be for a mid/high end guy...
    we will likely sign a middle range/low guy

vCash
    Not to high on Lowrie based on the same division thing, but who knows. We've seen dumber lol
    I don't understand what do you mean by the same division thing?

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast