Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90

Thread: Yunel Escobar

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    vCash
    1500
    I don't want him on our team. He's good but he has NO class. The only thing he'll do is embarrass us with some stupid stunt

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    Escobar for Crisp?

    Or...Escobar + top prospect for Anderson?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    I am not a fan of trading Anderson, if he can stay healthy he is a true ace with cy young potential. I would be more for trading Crisp, but not sure if Crisp fills their biggest needs. They seem to be set in the outfield. think Crisp would fit much better in a possible Cabrera trade, because Cleveland can use some outfield help.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersfan93 View Post
    I am not a fan of trading Anderson, if he can stay healthy he is a true ace with cy young potential. I would be more for trading Crisp, but not sure if Crisp fills their biggest needs. They seem to be set in the outfield. think Crisp would fit much better in a possible Cabrera trade, because Cleveland can use some outfield help.
    Cleveland is looking for starting pitching.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMorandini View Post
    Cleveland is looking for starting pitching.
    Yes, they are, but they also need of help. I would be interested in trading Smith to cleveland as part of a deal for Cabrera.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersfan93 View Post
    Yes, they are, but they also need of help. I would be interested in trading Smith to cleveland as part of a deal for Cabrera.
    Cabrera is a real good shortstop...going to take much more than Smith. You'll be looking at one of your starting pitchers. Anderson?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMorandini View Post
    Cabrera is a real good shortstop...going to take much more than Smith. You'll be looking at one of your starting pitchers. Anderson?
    I still think Smith might be a good starting place for a possible trade. I value Anderson extremely high, I might even over value him. But I wouldn't trade Anderson straight up for Cabrera. I might be interested in trading Milone, in my opinion he doesn't have the upside as some of our other guys, but coming off of a good year he would probably get a high return if traded.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,157
    vCash
    1500
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...0045363681-996

    Don't watch the video guys! That bum said Darin Barton is our starting first basemen. I closed it right away.
    Props to weeman23

    RaidersAthleticsWarriors
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="DimGray"]

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,902
    vCash
    1500
    I hate it when they don't know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to the A's.

    ahhh... the good ole days

    watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMorandini View Post
    Escobar for Crisp?

    Or...Escobar + top prospect for Anderson?


    not in your wildest dreams.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, CA
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMorandini View Post
    Escobar for Crisp?

    Or...Escobar + top prospect for Anderson?
    Pass. Rather just go after Cabrera.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersfan93 View Post
    Yes, they are, but they also need of help. I would be interested in trading Smith to cleveland as part of a deal for Cabrera.
    I feel like Smith is one of those players, that has value with his team, but trading value won't be as high.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    498
    vCash
    3000
    You guys are pretty ignorant about this escobar thing. You do realize hes from a country where discriminating against gays is not only common but it is not even frowned upon. Escobar is a solid player and if the Jays do trade him, i feel bad for the team that passes because of that misunderstanding.
    Do The Twirk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,808
    vCash
    1500
    I personally have no problem w/ escobar. Just better options out there in the trade market IMO
    Unleash the Mamba!


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,930
    vCash
    1500
    He may seem like a good idea from afar but I guarantee you will come to despise him.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersA's49ers View Post
    I personally have no problem w/ escobar. Just better options out there in the trade market IMO
    exactly...
    cabrera > escobar...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •