Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After getting shutdown v. Washington, will the run game return in Dallas?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 83.87%
  • No

5 16.13%
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Why are you guys so high on Randle? I saw one nice catch he had.
    Great HANDS n good use of body and length... TD monster n reception monster soon enough. Always liked what he brings.

vCash
    High on randle because did you see the numbers he put up at LSU with a **** ***** QB? They were pretty impressive. He will be a very good WR in the future....
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    I love TC and I respect his coaching style and his holding on to proved value and experienced guys. That's why I still believe in AB as starting RB instead of Brown or Wilson. And that's why I also believe in Hixon instead of Randle.

BUT (!), I do not understand why they are not more willing to switch a little from play to play when they see it's not working. Cruz and Hixon hardly were able to get open, then try a Randle some plays. AB was not able to make 10-yard runs, try something new in the game, try the explosiveness of Wilson....

We were, again, lucky to have won this and I really am curious to see what happens against a better team next week... If things still are not working out in the run game, and receivers again have trouble making plays I would love to see some Randle and Wilson, just to see how they manage. Plus, their different style of playing could be very beneficial for Cruz and Bradshaw too if they get back in again. Defenders usually don't like to change the way they defend based on the qualities of their opponent I think...

vCash
    Besides the outcome and maybe the dline, that game was beyond pathetic. For starters 5 FIELD GOALS, FIVE. The play calling in the redzone was so bad. They didnt take one shot into the endzone and kept giving the ball to bradshaw on first down, then doing that god for sakin' inside handoff that literally works maybe 5 times per season, and left with a third and long facing a defensive coordinator that knows what the word blitz means. I guess it also didnt help that cruz and bennett left their hands at home but still, how do u not convert at least one td in 5 redzone opportunities. Gilbride and Fewell's conservative BS should have cost them this game. I would also like to see more of wilson. Between the tackles too. Not these stupid pitches. They don't work. His 40 yrd td was a run in btwn the tackles. Bradshaw needs some breaks, he is being over used and is playing with a hurt foot. Not to mention eli played sub par for the second straight week. Man are they lucky romo is a true piece of crap.

And after all of that we are 6-2, leading the division by 3 in the win column, and JPP got his first TD! Thats the giants for ya

vCash
    Why are you guys so high on Randle? I saw one nice catch he had.
    For me its not as much as being high on him as it is on playing the hot hand. Every team seems to do it but us (well, and Belichick). Randle goes out on the first drive and has a huuuuuge play....granted he over did it on the cuts and had he just went straight line, might have had a TD.

Then.....he disappears from the formations for a quarter. You got a young guy off a big play like that, his confidence his high, 2 deep safeties watching Cruz and Nicks all game.....let the guy catch fire and get in space. Cruz has been finding space in zones but credit Rob Ryan for having guys on him alllll dayyyyy looooong. So give Randle some more time. Hixon was struggling to get any release.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    This was by far the worst win I have ever experienced as a sports fan. It's so bad I actually almost feel like we lost.
    That's how I felt for the rest of the day yesterday, but we just gotta realize a win is a win, despite our WRs (except for Randle) were inconsistent and non-existent the whole game, at least our running game didn't decrease since the last time we faced these fools, and Our D-Line and Stevie Brown (because everyone else left their heart back in New York) were on fire yesterday...we gotta improve alot when we face Pittsburgh, and I'd rather not see the Giants dominate a game IN the 1st Quarter again....just stick to the same role of 4th Quarter Studs and we'll be fine
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    High on randle because did you see the numbers he put up at LSU with a **** ***** QB? They were pretty impressive. He will be a very good WR in the future....
    That doesn't mean much. Mohamed Sanu put up far better numbers with an equally sh1tty QB. Does that mean he's gonna dominate the NFL?

I hope Randle becomes a beast, I just don't see what you all see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Great HANDS n good use of body and length... TD monster n reception monster soon enough. Always liked what he brings.
    This is coming from the same guy who said Washington won't be able to move the ball against us.

vCash
    please now more second collapse unless it means a another Superbowl
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    That doesn't mean much. Mohamed Sanu put up far better numbers with an equally sh1tty QB. Does that mean he's gonna dominate the NFL?

I hope Randle becomes a beast, I just don't see what you all see.
    I didn't say I'd think he'd be a beast.....but a very good WR......and I also think Sanu will be a very god wide out as well....they haven't fully incorporated him yet in cinci as well
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    Do you guys think the game will be postponed due to hurricane sandy?

vCash
    Any Jerry Jones quotes from after the game?

vCash
    he gave a "time is running out" speech. no one cared enough to make a transcript since it's the usual

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony3124 View Post
    Do you guys think the game will be postponed due to hurricane sandy?
    No. Hurricane was Monday, game is Sunday....

Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Any Jerry Jones quotes from after the game?
    Yes:

"Dez will be out 4-6 weeks for finger shortening surgery."

vCash
    Wow....there have been 4 NFC east division rival games this year....all Giants. Crazy.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast