Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After getting shutdown v. Washington, will the run game return in Dallas?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 83.87%
  • No

5 16.13%
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Coughlin and Gilbride refusing to give DWilson carries is one of the most frustrating things they've done. ****ing use him. He's gonna break a huge run and change the game.
    I agree what they are doing with wilson. let him sit ..bradshaws been playing rele well and brown has earned the #2. Wilson will have his time

vCash
    they better run the ball this week and hopefully this is a blowout
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    you're not exactly going out on a stretch there...
    wasn't trying to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    I agree what they are doing with wilson. let him sit ..bradshaws been playing rele well and brown has earned the #2. Wilson will have his time
    it's very reminiscent of how bradshaw was brought along when we won the superbowl. bradshaw broke out late season and then was a huge lift for us in the playoffs. I see similar path for wilson. he's just too explosive not to utilize more in the offense. he will see more carries as season moves along.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    I did agree but now is the time to put him in the rotation....with Lee out we need him to get some touches....i think its the perfect time to try the 3 headed monster...Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    they better run the ball this week and hopefully this is a blowout
    I agree

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    No reason for Kenny Phillips to play this week. Make sure he's 10000% before getting back on the field. Stevie Brown has been more than serviceable in his absence, and we'll need KP for the stretch.

Expecting a big game from Martellus Bennett this week. No Sean Lee up the middle and a statement game against his old team. Eli's gonna ride the black unicorn to victory this week.

Also expecting big things from Hakeem Nicks. Sounds like he's back to his old self, and you know he's itching to get back at Claiborne for a subpar week 1.

vCash
    I know they are trying to be patient with wilson but they really need to give him some touches. He didn't have any against the redskins. He is a home run waiting to happen and has broken out some nice runs in the limited action hes seen. That 40 yard TD against the browns was one of the more impressive rush tds we've seen from a giant in a long time. Let the kid loose and show dallas who their next worse enemy is going to be for the next 6/7 years!

vCash
    INJURY REPORT

OUT - LB Jacquan Williams

DOUBTFUL - DT Rocky Bernard, S Kenny Phillips

QUESTIONABLE - RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot)

PROBABLE - WR Hakeem Nicks, C David Baas

vCash
    Murray out, Felix Jones in for Dallas. Demarcus Ware will play, but hasn't practiced all week.

DeMarcus Ware isn't at practice

October, 26, 2012
    By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- On a cool, windy day at Valley Ranch, Cowboys outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware was absent from the open portion of practice to the media on Friday morning.

Ware hasn't practiced all week due to the flu and because of the weather conditions, several players wore gloves and sweats, cornerback Mike Jenkins even wore a wool mask, staying out of the practice session was mainly a precaution.

Running back DeMarco Murray (sprained left foot), safety Matt Johnson (hamstring), center Phil Costa (right ankle sprain) and defensive end Sean Lissemore (ankle) missed practice as well.

Inside linebacker Sean Lee, who is out of the season with torn ligaments in his right big toe, used crutches to walk onto the practice field on Friday.
    ESPN

vCash
    For Dallas:

OUT - RB Demarco Murray, C Phil Costa

QUESTIONABLE - RB Felix Jones

PROBABLE - DeMarcus Ware

vCash
    So that means Diehl is basically starting??? Crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    So that means Diehl is basically starting??? Crap.
    Don't think so....sounded like it's Locklear's job to lose now. Seems like Diehl's injury was a timely one so they could phase him out. I'm not a Diehl hater, but I like him on the side, coming in for jumbo sets and being healthy for later in the year if we lose a lineman to injury. He can basically play anywhere but RG and C in a pinch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Bears fan here. Quick question about Hakeem Nicks for fantasy...

What exactly is going on with his knee/foot injury?

I understand that it is getting better, but is it still something that is expected to plague him for the rest of the season or is he expected to eventually reach 100% by the end of the season?
    Nicks is ready to have another blowout game in Dallas like he did in Tampa Bay...I can tell you that if that's helpful haha
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Got a question I need help from my fellow gmen fans .

ok I don't like our secondary with Phillips and Webster banged up so on n so on vs the boys and its always high scoring games vs them lately .

Should I pick this game in a survivor pool. Or Denver/NO , I can't pick minn , Sf , ATL, GB,CHI,HOU or BAL .. If I lose I'm out and I'm c,ode to winning ..

I don't like betting on us not bc we win or lose but bc were unpredictable lol , den vs no no just started winning , Cle vs SD ..Sd isn't so great and Cleveland's better than ppl think , any safe bets this week to you guys?

Also any1 else not able to watch fox still?

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast