Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After getting shutdown v. Washington, will the run game return in Dallas?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 83.87%
  • No

5 16.13%
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think we will hand them their ***** in Dallas. If we limit the big plays and run the football it will be over before it begins.

vCash
    Heard that Dallas was making a comeback for this season. Patrick Duffy too! Hopefully they don't screw up the original. Oh, this is the football forum. ****.

vCash
    I live for the Giants to KILL the Cowboys...it's how my username was created, a passionate way for me to express the team I hate the most....Giants, get revenge and let's leave Dallas with a W....and also, I still believe Demarco Murray is not as good as the media portrays him..he got lucky against us in the opener, and honestly the Cowboys can only !)win openers, 2) win early in the season, & )win the Right after their bye week...we got set up with he 1st one, but we have Dallas's number this time, fo sho, with the threat being Feline Jones, Jason Kitten, & Dumb@ss Bryant....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Heard that Dallas was making a comeback for this season. Patrick Duffy too! Hopefully they don't screw up the original. Oh, this is the football forum. ****.
    Yeah, it's a football forum.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Sean Lee out for the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Sean Lee out for the season.
    Link? I'm not seeing anything solid on NFL, but then again I'm probably not looking hard enough. He's a good player though; I hate injuries even to rivals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Link? I'm not seeing anything solid on NFL, but then again I'm probably not looking hard enough. He's a good player though; I hate injuries even to rivals.
    http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...gery-1.4145977

Reports: Cowboys MLB Sean Lee to have season-ending surgery

9:10 PM By Tom Rock

Sean Lee, who had 12 tackles and a forced fumble against the Giants in the season opener in September and had become a dominating playmaker as the Cowboys’ middle linebacker, will reportedly miss the rest of the season with a toe injury suffered on Sunday in a win over the Panthers.
    Multiple media outlets that cover the Cowboys are reporting that Lee will require season-ending surgery on his...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah and they played a downright **** game that was worthy of a loss.
    They didn't play well. But they didn't play ****** otherwise they wouldn't have won. The defense let up a ton of yards but forced a couple huge turnovers.The offense moved the ball real well in the first half and a couple of bad reads by Eli and poor playcalling hurt us on offense. But we still got it done. We didn't play well but I still don't think it was the letdown everyone was expecting.

vCash
    @Adamschefter

Cowboys ILB Sean Lee likely is out for the season with a toe injury. Details still sketchy but Lee's injury is significant.
    Huge break for the Giants. Lee was a big part of their defense and they're not gonna have enough time to scheme around his absence on defense. Watch Bradshaw running right on a majority of his plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    @Adamschefter

Huge break for the Giants. Lee was a big part of their defense and they're not gonna have enough time to scheme around his absence on defense. Watch Bradshaw running right on a majority of his plays.
    Hang on....we all know the Giants and we all know when an opponent has a big player out, his UDFA rookie fill-in will have the greatest game ever seen.

vCash
    I'm kind of curious how a toe injury ends your season with 10 weeks left to play? Seems kinda fishy to me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'm kind of curious how a toe injury ends your season with 10 weeks left to play? Seems kinda fishy to me...
    It's actually torn apart. I forget what they called it but it's pretty serious.

vCash
    Can't wait for this game, I want to see Romo get popped by JPP so bad. I can see a Giants blowout. They will be without Murray, so all the pressure will be on Romo and that bum Bryant to make plays

vCash
    I'm pumped. Hopefully we can exploit Lee missing in the middle. Either way Eli has always played great in Dallas. We need this game. Starting off 6-2 is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    It's actually torn apart. I forget what they called it but it's pretty serious.
    Ouch.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast