Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: After getting shutdown v. Washington, will the run game return in Dallas?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 83.87%
  • No

5 16.13%
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I would love to go 6-2 and be done with the *****es for the season.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I would love to go 6-2 and be done with the *****es for the season.
    dont want to be a down but we went 6-2 the last two years ended up 9-7and 10-6 but this teams is better than those teams but i always have that in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Black Unicorn is look for revenge in this one !!

vCash
    I feel like we'll easily win this game....which means we'll lose a heartbreaker

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    MUST WIN we cant let this team sweep us. They are not better then us not even close. If we come out and play our game and they come out and play theirs we should win big

vCash
    Think we'll win this. Since the last game our running game improved, our O-line improved, our D-line improved and our seconday improved. The cowboys on the other hand seem to have gotten worse. I really have the feeling Romo is gonna have a tough afternoon with at least 2 sacks for JPP...

vCash
    Time for another win in Jerry World

vCash
    Well its a road game so I feel better about this one.

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Starting 0-2 in the division even after last weeks win this is a must win game as well, can't be swept by the boys.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Agreed. Before the Niners game I said I thought the Giants would lose a close battle which means they'd probably win in a blowout. So, my inability to predict this team has allowed me to be able to predict this team.

All signs point to a Giant win here; the need to even the series with Dallas, the need for another divisional win, the fact that we've always won in the new Dallas stadium, the fact that Dallas has been really streaky and we should see plenty of turnovers (we're like 2nd or 3rd in the NFL in INTS)....

So that means the team will go in expecting to win (like I expect them to) and they'll get blown out....or just fall behind early with Eli having a chance to win at the end.

Dallas had all offseason to scheme against our first game and now they're off a bye week....could be nasty.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Ill take it.....just dont want to get swepted by these bums and im pretty sure a loss would knock Dallas out of the playoff race.....based on their tough schedule. If we lose i hope its against an AFC team.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash

Week 8: New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday 4:25 EST on FOX

It's gonna be close. It always is in the division no matter how different these teams are on paper.

But I'd love to see the Giants blow these guys out of the water early and keep them down.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    If Lee and Murray do not play, I could see this game getting out of hand pretty fast. Coughlin will get our troops motivated, as he always does...I could see him replaying the Jerry Jones pep-rally he had about the Cowboys kicking our ........

I'm sure Cruz is ready to redeem himself after the week 1 game he had....I want him to salsa right in front of Carr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Agreed. Before the Niners game I said I thought the Giants would lose a close battle which means they'd probably win in a blowout. So, my inability to predict this team has allowed me to be able to predict this team.

All signs point to a Giant win here; the need to even the series with Dallas, the need for another divisional win, the fact that we've always won in the new Dallas stadium, the fact that Dallas has been really streaky and we should see plenty of turnovers (we're like 2nd or 3rd in the NFL in INTS)....

So that means the team will go in expecting to win (like I expect them to) and they'll get blown out....or just fall behind early with Eli having a chance to win at the end.

Dallas had all offseason to scheme against our first game and now they're off a bye week....could be nasty.
    Yeah, but to be fair people were saying the same thing last week. Everyone was saying they were afraid of losing against the Skins after a huge win in SanFran.

Getting even with the Boys and extending a large division lead (if the Eagles lose as well) would be huge. I think Eli bounces back from one of his poorer games. I see us winning by 13. But this team really is impossible to predict. So I can see anything happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Yeah, but to be fair people were saying the same thing last week. Everyone was saying they were afraid of losing against the Skins after a huge win in SanFran.
    Yeah and they played a downright **** game that was worthy of a loss.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast