Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    I hate the thing he does with his mouth when he's talking, where he drops his jaw and lifts his cheek as he's trying to emphasize a word.
    It's very annoying.

vCash
    I think he's a slightly above average coach that lacks creativity offensively, doesn't command the respect of his players and isn't the right person for the job. Brian Shaw should have gotten the job. At this point, I would give Brown another month to see if he can turn this around, if not, he has to go.

Coaches on my wish list: Jerry Sloan, Jeff Van Gundy, Nate Mcmillan, Kurt Rambis and Larry Brown.
    Last edited by Lakersfan2483; 11-01-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    I hate the thing he does with his mouth when he's talking, where he drops his jaw and lifts his cheek as he's trying to emphasize a word.
    It's very annoying.
    You mean this? http://bit.ly/QXjArQ
    Yeah, that's annoying.

vCash
    Send Mike Brown on a one-way bus ticket to Randy Pfund-town!

Jerry Sloan, Kurt Rambis, Phil Jackson, Brian Shaw are the only coaching options that I think fit for this team. The sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

vCash
    The amount he's owed will play a huge part in how long he stays. If he gets fired he will never coach again. It's always been said that in order to be a successful coach you need talent. He has it and really doesn't know what to do with it.

The lost boys

vCash
    Im not exactly sure why Rambis & Sloan is considered...especially Rambis. But anywho, Id have to go with JVG as a replacement if it came down to it. If not him, then Id go after Nate. But as it stands now. Mike Brown is our HC & the only thing we can do is deal with/support the seemingly clueless bastard & HOPE he gets things in order. With all the coaching assistants he has for the talent the Lakers has on the floor. Swinging for the fences wasnt expected from my end. But atleast look like you can bat some singles man...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Im not exactly sure why Rambis & Sloan is considered...especially Rambis. But anywho, Id have to go with JVG as a replacement if it came down to it. If not him, then Id go after Nate. But as it stands now. Mike Brown is our HC & the only thing we can do is deal with/support the seemingly clueless bastard & HOPE he gets things in order. With all the coaching assistants he has for the talent the Lakers has on the floor. Swinging for the fences wasnt expected from my end. But atleast look like you can bat some singles man...
    I think he's black balled. Ever since he made comments about the refs and the commissioner threatened him with never coaching again he hasn't been considered for any jobs.

The lost boys

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678