Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    A assistant coach at best, nowhere need a good head enough coach for the most prolific NBA organization.
    Assistance coach? He should work for the video department and put tapes together for the team since he likes to watch film so much.

vCash
    At this level it takes more than Xs and Os to be a winning head coach...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT2A View Post
    At this level it takes more than Xs and Os to be a winning head coach...
    which is exactly what coaches are learning....they have to manage
    the egos and personalities and take

all the command of their players.

which means Phil Jackson was above Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant.

Mike Brown isn't even anywhere found below Kobe Bryant because he sure isn't above
    Kobe.

vCash
    Coaching is a very strange fraternity. Once you make the right alliances and kiss enough a++, you're a made guy and stay within the fold for life. If you're not coaching, you're an assistant. If you're not an assistant, you've got a broadcast gig.

There is definitely something very wrong when a mike brown gets multiple head coaching offers in the nba.

How can mike brown become head coach of the lakers when jerry sloan has been out of a job for two years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    Coaching is a very strange fraternity. Once you make the right alliances and kiss enough a++, you're a made guy and stay within the fold for life. If you're not coaching, you're an assistant. If you're not an assistant, you've got a broadcast gig.

There is definitely something very wrong when a mike brown gets multiple head coaching offers in the nba.

How can mike brown become head coach of the lakers when jerry sloan has been out of a job for two years?
    sloan can also be waiting for the right situation.

vCash
    He's a mediocre coach at best, though I do have a feeling Lakers will pick it up in the near future
    Last edited by JNoel; 10-31-2012 at 07:47 AM.

vCash
    He is an idiot.

vCash
    How do I feel about him? He's junk. I've been saying it since the minute we hired him... actually, BEFORE we hired him I was saying it would be a mistake to do so. Should have pushed hard to get Sloan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    his rotation also sucks in 2k13..
    I agree. My settings are always on Manual. Hit me up on Xbox, II2N0NE is my user. and thas a zero in ii2n0ne not an O

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    How do I feel about him? He's junk. I've been saying it since the minute we hired him... actually, BEFORE we hired him I was saying it would be a mistake to do so. Should have pushed hard to get Sloan.
    yep ... we should bump those old threads so the so called supporters can be identified and ultimately perma banned

Laker fans are dupes who fundamentally don't have an ability to understand why coaches and players are successful or unsuccessful...

from what i hear that genius offensive game plan video presentation Mikey made to Jimbaco and Dr. Buss is now in the clearance bin at Walmart for $.99

I wonder if they are planning on packaging the Princeton video with it in a two for one deal...

Can't wait

vCash
    I remember being very disappointed we didn't make Adelman an offer. I personally wanted JVG over everyone though, although that seems out of the question at this point with Howard.

We really need to be on our hands and knees begging Sloan to coach us.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    i was at the game, and part of the crowd was chanting fire mike brown.. ;o they were also asking him to put kobe back earlier in the 4th when they couldnt score! i would give it till the end of the year i guess, and see how this all works out. if no improvements by december, then i guess they should start to consider looking for a new head coach OR scrap the damn princeton and let nash run the show with some motion offense/triangle here and there.
    Last edited by Yuri; 10-31-2012 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
    i was at the game, and part of the crowd was chanting fire mike brown.. ;o they were also asking him to put kobe back earlier in the 4th when they couldnt score! i would give it till the end of the year i guess, and see how this all works out. if no improvements by december, then i guess they should start to consider looking for a new head coach OR scrap the damn princeton and let nash run the show with some motion offense/triangle here and there.
    Unless there is a rebelion and the players play their way. I do not see Potato head getting this ship to the promise land. He just does not have it .

vCash
    there should have been a poll about Mike Brown.....geez

vCash
    Having been sensitized to racial issues by recent concerns that Minnesota's team has too many white players, I'm becoming concerned that Laker fans seem to eager to replace a black coach with a white coach. I'm not saying that Rick Adelman, Phil Jackson and Jerry Sloan don't deserve consideration, but it does seem to me that we've all worked very hard to give a moderately talented man like Mike Brown a chance to prove that he doesn't stink, and that rolling back NBA hiring practices to the Civil War era is an overreaction.

If Mike Brown does prove wanting, I suggest the Lakers think outside the box (no pun intended) and hire Natalie Nakase! You go girl!

http://espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=nakase

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast