Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote from Mike Brown:

"This is the thing, during the preseason we are taking steps to get to where we need
    to go to. And for me to try to hope and think that they will all get it after the first day
    or after the 5th game is impossible. Cause it's a lot. I understand that this is a process"

"And again you hope to win games in the preseason but if you don't, then you hope that you're doing certain things right out there. or you're getting better in certain areas.
    It's not all about winning at that time. because really we could keep the game simple offensively, give the ball to steve nash, let em play pick and roll, spread the floor, and go. And then just be a heck of a defensive team. We will win alot of preseason games.
    But what I'm trying to do is I'm trying to prepare for the long haul and for the playoffs. So, I'm giving them a little bit at a time hoping that I don't overload them too soon or too early. And so, there maybe times where we give them a little bit of taste of this or that and it's like "omg" it all fits or it fits better."

"Cause the preseason you gotta make your guys as uncomfortable as possible. so that during the regular season, the uncomfortableness that they faced in the preseason becomes the norm. that's what we try to do. we try to make everything hard and impossible during the preseason like "omg this aint going to work"

vCash
    I hate him even more now. Sitting there with a stupid confused look on his face.

vCash
    I feel he is one of the worst coaches in the NBA... He looks lost at times and relies too much on sorry *** assistant coaches, because he knows ****...

I hope he gets fired or downgraded to assistant coach...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    that confused face really just completely revealed everything...

vCash
    mike brown is going to go down as the worst coach in NBA history. mark my words.

vCash
    Bastard played our old *** players 35 minutes on a back to back game.

vCash
    However Laker fans felt about Brown before the game, I predict that they now are generally more hostile, if not murderous.

vCash
    mike brown is not welcomed here in LA anymore. fire his *** now
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash

As Laker fans how do you guys feel about Mike Brown?

Many of us have been saying this since day one... He is a joke and his weaknesses were partially covered by great players like Lebron and Kobe

vCash
    He cant coach offense or defense, total waste, you can be certain that our front office are looking for a new head coach as we speak

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    I feel like I wanna kill mike brown right now

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    I have a problem with a head coach that has to hire another coach to run the offense. Good grief...we have the Cleveland Lakers now.

Mike Clown will be gone by Christmas...MARK IT DOWN! Bring back Phil Jackson...bring back Pat Riley...hell, hire Jerry Sloan...we need a coach that will step on some balls!

vCash
    The confused look on his face during the 3rd quarter said it all.

Someone please post the gif.

I think Mike Brown is a hard worker and tries too hard to please his star players. He has until the All Star break to get it together.

I wish he would let Nash and the rest of the guys run more. Howard, Pau, Hill, and Jamison can outrun a lot of guys in the league and get easy buckets.

vCash
    A assistant coach at best, nowhere need a good head enough coach for the most prolific NBA organization.

vCash
    9 more disappointing games... and that's it

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast