Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Sources say Mike Brown is on the verge of receiving a 15 yr deal worth the max offer to coach the Lakers. More to come...
    link?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagan136 View Post
    link?
    KB-Pau writes a lot of fiction on this board. As a default, you should generally assume that all of his posts are fake until you corroborate them elsewhere.

vCash
    link?
    hahah
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    link?
    dude if this really happened, the world would have just ended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    KB-Pau writes a lot of fiction on this board. As a default, you should generally assume that all of his posts are fake until you corroborate them elsewhere.
    Lol the length of the deal should have been the giveaway.

The lost boys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagan136:24104931
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Sources say Mike Brown is on the verge of receiving a 15 yr deal worth the max offer to coach the Lakers. More to come...
    link?
    Troll bait.

vCash
    ******* don't get me started. I do not hate the man, let's just say I do not like how he coaches.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    Mike Brown is BY FAR our weakest link!

He BETTER set a rotation.... He never did that last season, hasn't in the preseason.

I sell my Lakers season tickets from time to time, Follow @Sec115Row18 for updates..... I SELL THEM TO FANS!

vCash
    This: Phil the Master of the rings!

vCash
    http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/102912brown

clearest answer I have ever heard from Mike Brown...

he just answered what I was looking for. finally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iDefend10 View Post
    If the Lakers win it all this year people will be praising Mike Brown and if they don't he will be public enemy number one. Lakers fan expect nothing less than a title this year and they should with this team they got now. Mike Brown has alot of pressure on him thats for sure I hope he goes all in and gets the job done.

If the Lakers don't win a title this year they are going to run Brown out of town lol
    Oh yeah, i'm tellin ya it's really getting old all the praise for Spolstra..... It will be in spite of.

I sell my Lakers season tickets from time to time, Follow @Sec115Row18 for updates..... I SELL THEM TO FANS!

vCash
    Following pjax's footsteps is not an easy thing. He should prove himself this season or else he will validate my thinking that he is an idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    dude if this really happened, the world would have just ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Lol the length of the deal should have been the giveaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Troll bait.

Lollllll

vCash
    With the experience level of the starting 5, I dont expect Mike Brown to have any impact there. Though i do not like Mike Brown's coaching style, the bench is the most glaring issue concerning the Lakers

vCash
    I like Mike Brown. I think he's a VERY hard-working guy, and I don't know what more you can ask for from your coach. If players can't respect a man that is working that hard, then it's most likely the problem is with the players and THEIR attitude, and not the coach. I think this guy is like Kobe in that regard, and the two should have a great relationship because of that.

As for Mike's result on the team, I don't think last year is a good measure for a couple of reasons. Number one, there was no preseason. Number two, we didn't really have a PG, and that is crucial in his offensive scheme.

There is also the fact that he had Bynum making a complete *** out of himself, while Pau was sissying around the court, and Metta is Metta (who ironically has been getting more solid as a person).....

So with all of that, I can't really comment on his offensive scheme until we have a true PG run it, and have had time to work together as a unit. His defensive scheme speaks for itself.

All in all, I think Mike Brown is a great young coach, but he still has a lot to prove, and it still remains to be seen whether he will be successful in this league, or if he will falter and disappear. This year of course is crucial, but he's in the best possible position he could be in, with two on-court coaches in Kobe and Nash, very proven veterans in Pau and Metta.. oh yeah and he also has Dwight, lol.
    While everyone drools over Lebron, and ponders about who is the greatest ever, how about you come with a performance like this, when playing out of position (substituting for Kareem at center), game 6 in the finals, to win the championship, during your ROOKIE season. When you do that, come talk to me.

Magic, the greatest of all time.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast