Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Do Bills fans think we had it better with Jauron and Edwards or Gailey and Fitz? So far, in the same amount of games, Dick Jauron's record with the Bills is 6 wins better then Chan Gailey's record.
    Both combos suck. We need a real QB...We could have drafted Tebow...In my opinion despite his flaws we would be farther ahead if we had drafted Tebow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jgood17 View Post
    Atleast with gailey/fitz our offense can put up a few points... And we did have hope for a solid season... Under dick/Trent I had no hope for anything. I was actually sad to see JP lose the starting job to Trent, even though neither one of them is what we needed, atleast JP could throw more than 3 yards
    JP was brutal. If he was so good he would be starting for another team. He is not.

vCash
    I do not disagree that he was brutal... But over Edwards? Neither 3 should be/ have been starters. But between Edwards or losman I take losman

vCash
    I think that's the key… JP was terrible and so was Edwards. The Bills figured out that JP was not the answer and they drafted Edwards. It was his turn. Unfortunately he turned out worse.

My opinion only, but all the QB's we've had since Kelly, I think Edwards turned out to be the worst.

vCash
    Rob Johnson was bad... Especially when u look at what flutie was doing and to give him the cold shoulder

vCash
    Rob Johnson was bad... Especially when u look at what flutie was doing and to give him the cold shoulder
    None of the QB's were that good over the last 15 years.

vCash
    Well Bledsoe had a good year or two he just had 0 mobility. And flutie had 1 good year. But no franchise long term qb... I guess there are only about 3-4 guys coming into the nfl that are ready

vCash
    We should be able to pick a solid QB prospect in the second round this year. Most teams either have a proven starter, or they've spent a first founder on one in the last two years.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    But I feel at this point I feel we need a game ready guy like Barkley or even wilson

vCash
    Well Bledsoe had a good year or two he just had 0 mobility. And flutie had 1 good year. But no franchise long term qb... I guess there are only about 3-4 guys coming into the nfl that are ready
    I think it was less than that. Bledsoe was good for about half a season. He was pretty much done when he got here. It was a long time ago, so my memory is a little rusty.

But I feel at this point I feel we need a game ready guy like Barkley or even wilson

Who ever we pick will need to learn and will go through some growing pains. We need to get the guy of the future though. I'm not sold on Barkley at all.

vCash
    I was a big Bledsoe fan, but he was always too streaky and his hot streak only lasted for half a season with us. Other than that we have had nothing but garbage since we had Kelly. Perhaps it is the Bills adversion to drafting a first round QB that prevents us from having a star QB. Yes! That is definitely the problem. The Bills have yet to realize that no other team in their right mind will ever give up their franchise QB and that the only way to find one is to draft one in the first round, and if that fails, you try again the next year. But then again, with Wilson calling all of the shots from the the old folks home, that will never happen.

vCash
    Trent Edwards was never the same after the concussion. Totally snake-biten. Before that point, he really wasn't performing terribly. Certainly as good, if not better, than the best we've gotten from Fitzpatrick or Losman.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    I feel though bottom line atleast a qb in 1-2 round of draft? That could be ready to start day 1... Or at minimum push fitz harder next year?

vCash
    The Bills need to be out scouting all of the top college QB's. They need to draft QB's every year until they find their guy. I know it sounds crazy to pick QB's like that, but until we find the guy, we are not going anywhere.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    This team desperately needs a franchise QB to build around...enough scrap pile QBs that didn't work out with other teams...time to draft and develope one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast