Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Well I read an article that nix is going into this draft looking for a franchise guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marcre View Post
    The Bills need to be out scouting all of the top college QB's. They need to draft QB's every year until they find their guy. I know it sounds crazy to pick QB's like that, but until we find the guy, we are not going anywhere.
    agreed. i would take one in the first two rounds this coming draft, then one in the top 4 rounds of the next 3 drafts. if your aggressive at attacking what you want, things will work out.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    We will draft a QB, but its no guarentee that Nix will draft us a franchize QB. The Last QB Nix drafted was Levy Brown. In that round Skelton & McCoy were also drafted. So Nix had a 1 and 3 chance of getting an NFL QB and he blew it. Skelton and McCoy are still in the NFL. Levy is working at Burger King.

And as I said 100 times, Nix passed up on Dalton and Wilson. Nix was asked after the draft about why he didnt go after Wilson and Nix said he would have in the 4th or 5th round. As if he wasnt worthy of a 3rd round pick. Wilson then starts is carear and Beats Dallas, beats GB, beats New England, beats the Jets. All from a guy that Nix didnt feel was worthy of a 3rd rnd selection. If Nix is employed this year, we should be worried if he is allowed to draft us a QB.

vCash
    Definitely would much rather have JP than either Fitz or Edwards. JP was never the same after he was put under the microscope and taken out of games for any mistake. If JP had Gailey as a coach that would keep him in no matter how awful he was playing, JP would have developed into a solid QB. Not a franchise guy but definitely better than Fitz and Edwards together. And man was it fun to watch him BOMB it to Evans. With backs like Jackson and Spiller I wouldn't be surprised if JP could have led this team to the playoffs this year.

vCash
    Nix needs to go he has been an awful drafter he takes too many chances with such promising draft spots. Maybin case and point.

vCash
    JP or Fitz is an interesting quandary… I personally think Fitz is better. He has had good games. His bad decisions are based on his lack of physical skills.

vCash
    I think JP would have been better if he had some talent around him. He def had better physical skills than fitz

vCash
    The problem with JP is he didn't make great decisions. JP had great physical skills though.

Fitz does seem to be getting worse week by week.

vCash
    I would say part of the reason he didn't make good decisions is because he had no oline to speak of and he was getting drilled every time he dropped back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123