Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Matt Giordano -- Mad Matt, as I like to call him -- always seems to be Johnny on the spot. He's Exhibit A when you talk about guys who lack the measurables, but somehow always wind up with interceptions. Think what you will, but evidently the Football Gods have taken a liken to him.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    we should close this damn ******** thread until matt g. has a bad game.
    I disagree Chip. Let's leave it open until Raiderfanbl9 1. admits he is wrong when he realizes the truth and 2. Everyone ribs him enough. That is what I think should be done with this thread.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 10-29-2012 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I disagree Chip. Let's leave it open until Raiderfanbrb 1. admits he is wrong when he realizes the truth and 2. Everyone ribs him enough. That is what I think should be done with this thread.
    I'll admit that was a good play on his part but I still think he sucks. He's not a starter and lets just wait and see what happens on the rest of the season. I hope he proves me wrong beacuse a raiders win overcomes my displeasure with Matt G. I really hope he comes out and shuts me up but I doubt it and guys 1 play dosnt make a guy good or bad. Look at standford routt he had a pick on the 1st play and I think you guys know the rest but if you don't Routt got owned! So is routt a beast beacuse he had a INT?
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 10-29-2012 at 12:28 PM.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    I'll admit that was a good play on his part but I still think he sucks. He's not a starter and lets just wait and see what happens on the rest of the season. I hope he proves me wrong beacuse a raiders win overcomes my displeasure with Matt G. I really hope he comes out and shuts me up but I doubt it.
    Okay. We will wait. I like how you stick to your guns. Here's to hoping he proves you wrong, bro.

vCash
    I'll admit that was a good play on his part but I still think he sucks. He's not a starter and lets just wait and see what happens on the rest of the season. I hope he proves me wrong beacuse a raiders win overcomes my displeasure with Matt G. I really hope he comes out and shuts me up but I doubt it and guys 1 play dosnt make a guy good or bad. Look at standford routt he had a pick on the 1st play and I think you guys know the rest but if you don't Routt got owned! So is routt a beast beacuse he had a INT?
    I hate the label "Beast". The only "Beast" I know of is an X-man and I would love to have him at linebacker. LOL. I don't evaluate Matt strictly on that one play, but on his performance while playing with us. He is accountable and he has the nose for the ball. Like I said, he is no Ed Reed, but I feel comfortable knowing he is back there. Routt would be a great DB if he would cut out the groping of WR's and lack of coverage in the end zone. He made a good play on the INT, but followed it up with a series of bad plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I hate the label "Beast". The only "Beast" I know of is an X-man and I would love to have him at linebacker. LOL. I don't evaluate Matt strictly on that one play, but on his performance while playing with us. He is accountable and he has the nose for the ball. Like I said, he is no Ed Reed, but I feel comfortable knowing he is back there. Routt would be a great DB if he would cut out the groping of WR's and lack of coverage in the end zone. He made a good play on the INT, but followed it up with a series of bad plays.
    Good players know how to tackle and don't fake injuries when they get owned. What the **** was gio doing on that touchdown run vs the bucs .all he had to do was push the guy out of bounds. It was harder to fail then to a make play. He looks like a dumb ***. I never wish an injury on a player but I hope gio is really injured and never plays in a raider uniform again. After reading that you think routt could be a good CB makes me judge how much you really know football.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    today I change my view...he does suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    today I change my view...he does suck.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    So, out of all the players that we have on this team that are horrible, like ALL OF OUR CORNERS, MCCLAIN, MCFADDEN, Backup RBs, No number 1 WR, Nonexistant RT, An overpriced punter. And you wana start a thread on one of our most solid players?

vCash
    Good players know how to tackle and don't fake injuries when they get owned. What the **** was gio doing on that touchdown run vs the bucs .all he had to do was push the guy out of bounds. It was harder to fail then to a make play. He looks like a dumb ***. I never wish an injury on a player but I hope gio is really injured and never plays in a raider uniform again. After reading that you think routt could be a good CB makes me judge how much you really know football.
    Thats the problem right there. Why isnt our DLine or LBs making these plays?
    That should be the real question.

Why are 2 safeties leading the team in tackles over the last 2 years.
    Gio and Branch. That is sad.

Every other team it is the LBs with all of the tackles.

vCash
    I just have to ask... RaiderFanBL9, do you EVER have anything POSITIVE to say about the Raiders? Every post I've seen from you has been Negative Nancy...
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I'm tired of defending this guy he's garbage

vCash
    He isn't good enough to hold that free safety spot when Bartell is activated. Either move Huff back or play Mitchell cause Giordano sucks. As much as people talked about Huff tackling we have never given up 3 long td runs in the same game with him at safety.

vCash

Cool

Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 11-07-2012 at 07:58 PM.

RAIDER NATION

vCash

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    So, out of all the players that we have on this team that are horrible, like ALL OF OUR CORNERS, MCCLAIN, MCFADDEN, Backup RBs, No number 1 WR, Nonexistant RT, An overpriced punter. And you wana start a thread on one of our most solid players?
    Corners: they are avarage. Huff sucks he cant tackle to save his life but I can't really talk **** about his play beacuse that isn't his position. That's like me talking crap about Seymour playing QB.

Mccclain: is as fast as a 80 year old grandma.

No.1 WR: we have none it's been a huge need since 2002.

RT: Willie smith gets owned every game guy is not worth a roster spot anywhere not even as a waterboy.

McFadden: don't really care what anyone says McFadden is a beast. I hate blaming coaches for players **** ups but knapp ruined McFadden. Once knapp is gone hopefully next year we will have McFadden back.

Back up RB: I actually think Goodson has done a good job he has a couple huge plays and has been running the ball preety good. Next T.jones I cant really say much all I've heard is he has ball security issues.

Lecher: not worried he's gone next season. King is cheaper and looks promising.

There you happy!!
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 11-07-2012 at 07:55 PM.

RAIDER NATION

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast