Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Matt Giordano is a solid role player. I'm comfortable with him filling in at FS at any time. We should be talking about Branch's lapses in coverage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    What's the point having good role models who can't do what they preach. Football is a game won and played physically not verbally.
    wtf are you talking about? giordano has been 'doin what they preach.' but you're probly the kind of fan who only looks at the box scores. o wait, you're the one with the russell avatar.

muppet.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Matt Giordano is a solid role player. I'm comfortable with him filling in at FS at any time. We should be talking about Branch's lapses in coverage.

Im tryin to remember if you were a Branch apologist before(lol)
    Hes not all that good bro,
    He bit BAD on the Reggie Bush Run when his responsibility was outside contain.
    He takes bad angles and doesnt have a feel for Coverage. He has one of the lowest INT totals for starters in the league for the last three years.

He is a GOOD player, not a Great one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    wtf are you talking about? giordano has been 'doin what they preach.' but you're probly the kind of fan who only looks at the box scores. o wait, you're the one with the russell avatar. muppet.
    Its actually DMAC , nothing worse than talking crap and being wrong

vCash
    TYVON BRANCH!!!!!! SUCKS!!!! Takes him till the end of the whistle to realize if it's a pass or run I rather have niether.

vCash
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Im tryin to remember if you were a Branch apologist before(lol)
    Hes not all that good bro,
    He bit BAD on the Reggie Bush Run when his responsibility was outside contain.
    He takes bad angles and doesnt have a feel for Coverage. He has one of the lowest INT totals for starters in the league for the last three years.

He is a GOOD player, not a Great one.
    I was.

And I know. I was a big fan because he used to be very good against the run as a box safety and also because I actually met him lol. But his production has diminished. I'm not making any excuses for him, he either sucks now or he's not playing with the same energy level because he already got his big contract. Who knows, but he deserves to be called out on it instead of poor Matt Giordano lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Probably because Mitchell missed so many tackles that they brought him in to tackle.

Giordano was 3rd on the Raiders last year with 75 tackles. And he wasnt even a starter all year.

Mitchell had a total of 30 tackles last year. He is a waste of space.

Proof is in the numbers. Giordano has more tackles in 1 and a half years than mitchell has had in 4.
    Matt started more games than Mitchell so wouldn't he get more tackles?
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    wtf are you talking about? giordano has been 'doin what they preach.' but you're probly the kind of fan who only looks at the box scores. o wait, you're the one with the russell avatar.

muppet.
    Epic Fail!!! Hahahah it's McFadden you dumb ****. Your a raider fan yet you don't even know who our players are. I have no problem with you having an opinion on a player but when it comes to Giordano there just isn't an argument he sucks period. Maybe your confused on who Giordano is just like you were confused on who ruseel was.
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 10-26-2012 at 12:43 AM.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Its actually DMAC , nothing worse than talking crap and being wrong

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    that's why he made a HUGE INT today? he is BEAST

vCash
    Matt is always at the right place at the right time, which you can't teach... If having him on the field leads to more TOs, I'm fine with it.

vCash
    Giordano is a good fit for this defense! I like him and he comes cheap. In fact, a lot of our inexpensive players came up big today!

vCash
    He has a nose for the ball.

Solid player.

vCash
    we should close this damn ******** thread until matt g. has a bad game.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    This is one of the threads I couldn't wait to get to. Watch the replay of his INT. He was cheating to the left side of the field when he read the play and covered a lot of ground to get the ball, nice looking INT. The cat plays a solid game, game in game out. Sure he gets beat once in awhile, misses a tackle, so does everyone. Raider Nation holds our guys to the highest standard. We can't expect every player to be perfect on every single play. Gio is one of our most solid and accountable players, he gets the most INT's and is usually in a good position to make a play. He may not be an Ed Reed or Troy Paulomaulu, but there are 29 other teams that don't have those guys either. I raise my coffe cup to you Matt! Cheers!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast