Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Our defense sucks , there's no debating that every single Player on our defense needs to improve a lot and is accountable for being the nfl's worst defense . I'm just pointing out a player who is just worthless to this team. He can't tackle he can't do anything rite. He dosnt belong in this team nor this league. He has no buisness starting or even being a back-up. He sucks so bad it's hard to Watch.
    I understand. It sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Can we at least keep him on the sidelines for eye candy?

JK
    Hmmm Good Try but No he needs to go Roflmao
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Hahahaha wow Giordano at it again faking injuries. Haha kids a joke. I'm at the game And every one in my section called his faking injury after he got beat haha!

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    This thread should be titled: "Matt Giordano really REALLY sucks"

vCash
    Guy should be delivering pizza's

vCash
    Mmm pizza

vCash
    Yes

He does.

vCash
    Hahahaha wow Giordano at it again faking injuries. Haha kids a joke. I'm at the game And every one in my section called his faking injury after he got beat haha!
    LMAO!!!! everytime i see him on the ground im like oh **** here we go again another bs injury LOL.. dude is worse than my Pop warner football team. i see this all the time with my kids .... lol

vCash
    Again with an injury. Haha giordano blows

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    He keeps getting back up and into the game. He's got heart. Why should anyone laugh if he's hurt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    He keeps getting back up and into the game. He's got heart. Why should anyone laugh if he's hurt?
    He fakes it. I have seen him litterly cry for help from the sidelines like if he just broke something then after he's taken off the field he run back in at full speed. He fakes injuries so when they look at the film he doesn't look bad and it seems like he didn't make the play because he was injured. I laugh at the joke he is. I wouldn't laugh at a player who pours his heart on the field. Giordano is garbage.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    He fakes it. I have seen him litterly cry for help from the sidelines like if he just broke something then after he's taken off the field he run back in at full speed. He fakes injuries so when they look at the film he doesn't look bad and it seems like he didn't make the play because he was injured. I laugh at the joke he is. I wouldn't laugh at a player who pours his heart on the field. Giordano is garbage.
    Maybe, I don't know. He stopped KC in the redzone yesterday. I know he isn't the best player in the league, but I don't think he is the worst.

vCash
    Maybe, I don't know. He stopped KC in the redzone yesterday. I know he isn't the best player in the league, but I don't think he is the worst.
    No disrespect Wolfe, but even a blind squirel finds a nut sometime. Most times he is out of position or takes a bad angle on the play. He may be back next year for depth purposes, but I won't miss him if he's gone.

Even though Mitchell frustrates the heck out of me, there seems to be more upside with him other than his contract.

Ross hasn't been doing badly for a practice squad cornerback playing safety. He made a couple of plays Sunday.

vCash

Cool

Watch that play again he missed the tackle really bad and luckily his hand was in the rite place where he ended up just tripping the guy. Our whole defense has underachieved. This guy goes beyond under achieving. To a point I don't blame him maybe he just doesn't have the physical skills but the fact that he's out there faking injuries to save his *** that doesn't sit we'll with nor should it sit well with anyone.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Every time he gives up the booty, he gets hurt...pathetic
    [

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast