Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

An NFL tribute to the CT school massacre (from a Raiders's fan)...

I live 5 minutes from where the tragedy took place and my wife is an early childhood teacher in Newtown. We are are still in shock and disbelief that such a senseless act of violence has taken place! Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the families and children that must try to carry on even after losing so much. My wife just told me about one of her past students (1st grader now) that doesn't want to go to school again because he lost 4 of his classmates and soccer team members. Absolutely heartbreaking! But thanks to all of the NFL and fans for the sign of respect. And a special thanks to the Giants, Jets & Patriots too for the special stickers of recognition. Hug and kiss your family members a few extra times as I have because you never know what could happen!

vCash
    This tragedy stopped me in place, it`s time for the Government to get smart. Every school across the country should be installed with 2 armed friendly soldiers, that are stationed on site.

There`s a need for them to work at home, as people are very unpredictable. We`re long overdue to let our soldiers protect our future at home. The soldiers are already financed, I don`t see any financial mountains, it`s obvious an investment into home safety would do a world of good.

I`m sorry for the loss of these 26 people, I`m sorry that the survivors and first responders, were force fed this healing hand.

It`s beyond disgusting.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 12-16-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    My heart and prayers go out to all of the people that has been hurt by this senseless act and to all the families who loss a child may God bless you in this time of horror and help you deal with the pain of such a terrible act . It seems like our country is on fire right now and if we don't all wake up soon all of us will pay the price onelove for one America not a black America or a white America or a brown America but one America united together then and only then will we be able to make our home a safe place .
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    sorry for what you guys have to go through. America just isn't what is used to be. Its becoming a dangerous and horrible place. Too much sensless crime here. While other countries' citizens are dying because of wars and civil wars our citizen's are killing each other 5x more than any other country.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I'm still unbelievably disgusted that someone would take the lives of so many innocent women and children.

My thoughts are with every single person that is affected by this horrific tragedy.

vCash
    My Heart and My Prayers goes out to all the innocent woman and children and to All their family's as well from Newtown Conn.

God Bless Everyone
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    God bless those poor families. I can't imagine their pain. I actually left work early and picked up my younger kids early to hold them. Things like this rarely effect me, but this just tore me up.
    [

vCash
    God Bless all those families and that community. I can't imagine how those families feel but I pray each night that healing will come soon and wish I could do more.

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    God bless those poor families. I can't imagine their pain. I actually left work early and picked up my younger kids early to hold them. Things like this rarely effect me, but this just tore me up.
    I know exactly how you feel. I could not wait to get out of work and home to my kids on Friday. I am still having trouble coming to grips with this terrible and senseless act. I cannot imagine how the families and community feel. May God bless them all.

vCash
    As the room spokesman, I express my condolences for the lack of responses. The community here is more indulged to communicate over practically nothing. I hope you received many heart felt returns, this is the reason I favor the East Coast they always come to forefront.

Bless You Friend.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 12-17-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    This is such a tragedy. My prayers go out to all involved.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.