Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Some guys will have to step up and it will be a great addition when we get him back. Maybe he will be refreshed when he comes back too.
    @wiscobiz

vCash
    We have the most fragile collection of football players ever assembled. Every year we have a laundry list of injuries.

Like wis said though, we'll find out just how important he is to this team.

vCash
    that is a blow to the team. Wood is a leader on the field and in the locker room. hopefully he has a speedy recovery and the rookies step up.

vCash
    I didn't read the reports but is it the same one he broke during the super bowl if it is I bet he is out longer than that
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I didn't read the reports but is it the same one he broke during the super bowl if it is I bet he is out longer than that
    nah I dont think he would. Its just a break in the bone. If you were talking about a muscle or ligament then that would be a different story
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Geez cheese I have noticed something lately I say something you say I'm probably wrong and I end up being right. I don't want to be right in this situation but you just jinxed it lol
    Eddie Lacy

vCash
    Geez cheese I have noticed something lately I say something you say I'm probably wrong and I end up being right. I don't want to be right in this situation but you just jinxed it lol
    lol i was wrong about the House thing, what else? But for real a broken bone is way different then a ligament or muscle. I broke my right arm twice in almost the same spot but the recovery time was still the same. So if its just a break in the bone then i don't think he will be out even longer just cause he previously broke his collarbone. That's all im saying ya bum

vCash
    Nope it's his Right collarbone this time. He broke his left in the super bowl

vCash
    It happened with 2:46 left in the game when he tackled Gibson I see him then holding his shoulder but he gets up and plays the next down as it was 4th and 5 and the rams went for it but were short.
    ~
    He never came back out the last series and I seen him on the sideline and it looked like he was telling Rodgers about his shoulder.

vCash
    Eh I love Woodson but think of the bright side. Less defensive penalties. Unfortunately the guy has a lost some steps. He has a nose for the ball but it comes at a price. Im not ready to say so long because he certainly has a place on this team however, i'm not willing to say this is a significant blow. His voice on the field will be missed the most IMO. His play has left a lot to be desired.

vCash
    He hasn't had that many penalties this year has he? Seems like sense he moved to SS his penalties have dropped. But we are going to miss his leadership and his play at the line of scrimmage

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    He hasn't had the same quantity of penalties, but they have been just as prevalent in the complete wrong situations.

Let Hayward go out there and start with McMillan, Jennings and Burnett playing the interchangeable safety position(s).

I don't think Shields is going to be back this week is he?
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    So we are looking at Tramon/Hayward/House/Bush and Burnett/McMillan-Jennings if Sammy is a no go?

I say rest everyone we can next week. Don't get cocky, but rest the guys we will need against the cards the following week and from that we have a bye week and need everyone at full strength for the remaining 7 games. If we win te next 2 which are doable, we would most likely need to win 4 of our last 7 to creep into the playoffs which is also doable.

vCash
    sometimes I feel I have a skewed thought process....But I don't believe we are going to feel Wood's absence as much a we would have a few years back...I think these rookies and young guys are looking really good, and seem to be very hungry... just my opinion..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    So we are looking at Tramon/Hayward/House/Bush and Burnett/McMillan-Jennings if Sammy is a no go?

I say rest everyone we can next week. Don't get cocky, but rest the guys we will need against the cards the following week and from that we have a bye week and need everyone at full strength for the remaining 7 games. If we win te next 2 which are doable, we would most likely need to win 4 of our last 7 to creep into the playoffs which is also doable.
    Sean Richardson too
    Eddie Lacy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast