Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I love Woodson but it may be his time to walk away. I love his presence in the locker room and for run stopping but hate his contract and penalties.

Maybe this is actually a good thing and will give someone else a chance to really show they deserve to be a starter on this team.

vCash
    Don't really know what to think on this one. For sure, we will see how valuable he actually is on the defense.

Personally, I'm not so sure the young guys are ready but time will tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Don't really know what to think on this one. For sure, we will see how valuable he actually is on the defense.

Personally, I'm not so sure the young guys are ready but time will tell.
    ~
    One thing you can not replace is the leadership role but Woodson will be on the sidelines each game... His wisdom is there to share..
    ~
    Burnett is going to have to step up and to be honest I want to see how he handles himself.. So opportunity is there for these guys they just need to fulfill it.
    ~
    If Jerron McMillian wants to prove a small collage player from Maine can make an impact in the NFL here is his opportunity..

vCash
    I just wish we could always have 1 guy back deep in case of the burns. That's al. Never give up the BIG play. Have one safety always moving back and back just in case. How many times do teams get burned because of this????? A Lot.

vCash
    Damn the Packers have always been unlucky with injuries especially on defense, BUT we did win a SB without starters, so our depth on the defense will be key. As of now, it looks like it will be an outscoring mentality with A-Rod having to throw 4+ TD's a night to have a chance to win

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    The way they played without Raji, A HUGE guy in the run game on the road shows me people are gonna show up. I am actually excited to see a new safety full time. I really like Mcmillan and think he just needs experience. Small college corner........seems familiar kinda like Nick Collins.

vCash
    Hate to see Woodson go down, but next man up...good thing is that he should be good to go by the post season.......i have faith in our young guys....even though Woodson is getting older his leadership will be needed late in the season.......

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    As of now, it looks like it will be an outscoring mentality with A-Rod having to throw 4+ TD's a night to have a chance to win
    I hope we don't go back to that quick strike mentality. I'd actually like the Packers to do the opposite... stay balanced and continue to run the ball. It keeps Rodgers clean but more importantly it keeps a beaten up defense on the sidelines and well rested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    I hope we don't go back to that quick strike mentality. I'd actually like the Packers to do the opposite... stay balanced and continue to run the ball. It keeps Rodgers clean but more importantly it keeps a beaten up defense on the sidelines and well rested.
    too bad we have no run game lol

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    We have the most fragile collection of football players ever assembled. Every year we have a laundry list of injuries.

Like wis said though, we'll find out just how important he is to this team.
    to be fair, most teams could say the same thing. look at baltimore right now
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I wonder whose got the communication in the secondary now? Burnett? It could be interesting to see. Hopefully there won't be any blown coverages. That's really my biggest worry right now.

vCash
    At least our injuries aint season ending, but guys on D need to step up!

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash

Woodson out 6 weeks

So far seems to be a mixed bag...young guys on the secondary seem to be solid in coverage and sure tacklers but still give up gobs of yardage to bad QB's. Seems like teams are doing a great job of finding the soft spot in the zone, which I think is something that Wood is excellent at helping disguise. Overall though I think these guys are stepping up and will be a solid unit by playoff time. Wonder of they'll do anything about Woodsons contract next year...needs to be redone.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123