Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I just found out Xenogears is on psn!!

Looks like i'm all set..
    Xenogears is one of the most underrated RPGs I've ever played. I might have to get back into it now that I know its on PSN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I'll check this out! its probably cheap at this point.

I had Skyrim, played it for no more than 3 hours, and traded it in. Couldn't get into it either. I love the Fallout games for the atmosphere more than the gameplay or rpg elements. Not big into Fantasy either, but i'm open to trying anything thats good.

btw did you ever end up playing Silent Hill 2? Gotta get on that brada.
    I love Fallout too....well 3 alot more than New Vegas but that was still pretty good. Dragon Age was a shocker to me cause i really went in thinking why did i buy this, lol. Just remember, if you havent really played stuff like this the fighting at first you might be like wtf is this ****, haha, that was my reaction. But you'll get used to it. Before you know it youll be stabbing people in their back like whats up now *****?!!!

I did get the Silent Hill HD back when we talked about it. I struggled to get into it cause i couldnt get my mind past it being a PS2 game. I just cant go back, even though those games were better at the time. I hardly even played, im just so anal with games i cant help it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    I love Fallout too....well 3 alot more than New Vegas but that was still pretty good. Dragon Age was a shocker to me cause i really went in thinking why did i buy this, lol. Just remember, if you havent really played stuff like this the fighting at first you might be like wtf is this ****, haha, that was my reaction. But you'll get used to it. Before you know it youll be stabbing people in their back like whats up now *****?!!!

I did get the Silent Hill HD back when we talked about it. I struggled to get into it cause i couldnt get my mind past it being a PS2 game. I just cant go back, even though those games were better at the time. I hardly even played, im just so anal with games i cant help it.
    Hahaha thats awesome man..

vCash
    After playing DA 2 and playing almost the entire game in a freaking castle, learning that you are in charge of a castle wasn't the first thing i wanted to hear.

True MVP 49ers 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12