10. You may not vote on this poll
  • We do

4 40.00%
  • They do

6 60.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    We just got cold at the wrong time. what are you gonna do?

No offense to the giants, but i don't think they're a better team than the cardinals. they're just getting hot at the right time and playing past their potential. hopefully for them it can last another week or so cuz if not, they're gonna get walked on by the tigers.
    That's the thing. Often times in the playoffs.. teams win because they get hot at the right time. We've done the same thing in our last 2 world series victories. Even if we've had that glory.. it doesn't make this situation any less upsetting.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    If we score 0 runs.. their pitchers have outscored us 3-1 in the last 3 games.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    I'm surprised they left Cain in this long in a blowout.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboek View Post
    Agree. Would like to see Wong and Taveras on team next year.
    I think Wong is a good bet. I'd like Tavares to play in the minors mostly next year. Don't know there will be enough playing time. He needs some more refining

vCash
    Just wanted to come in and say that I absolutely love Yadier Molina. He is a hell of a baseball player.
    -toGether-

".....honor the game the game honors you..donít know where and when it ends, but tonight I was proud to be together as a team, in a hostile environment, with just us..brothers that play for the name on the front, not the name on the back.Ē

-Hunter Pence 2012 NLDS

vCash
    I meant to write something in here before tonight's game because you guys won't care what a Giants fan says after we beat you... I just want to say you guys have a hell of a team that you should be proud of. IMO Cardinal fans are the best in baseball. I knew this series would be exciting between these 2 great teams. Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs next year.

vCash
    Thought this quote was pertinent.

“[Baseball] breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall all alone. You count on it, rely on it to buffer the passage of time, to keep the memory of sunshine and high skies alive, and then just when the days are all twilight, when you need it most, it stops.”

― A. Bartlett Giamatti, Take Time For Paradise: Americans And Their Games
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    well that was gay

vCash
    Great season, alot to look.forward to in the future! Were in good hands for a long time with Miller Rosenthal Wong taveras and Carlos martenez!

vCash
    Well that was depressing, but I'm very proud of the team for getting where they ended up

vCash
    Congrats to the giants. I quit listening after jay had the error in center. Pathetic game on our part in all aspects. We gave it a good run. Thank god my football teams doing good otherwise this would be a long winter lmfao! Let's get back on it and get here again next year.

vCash
    right there with you man.... BEARDOWN!

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Great game guys.
    It was one heck of a series. Full of emotions and hopes.

Best of luck next season Cardinals fans! You guys still have one heck of a team!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Man, felt like 1996 again.

vCash
    welp that sucked but the future looks bright!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast