Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    DO they still work when its an elimination game for the other team?
    Good question. I haven't worn them during the WS since the Giants have been in elimination game. Think I'm just gonna stay the course.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    OK, so those NFL commercials made me laugh because of course... we have a "routine" for game day here.

1) Get up in the mornings, drink from our 49ers coffee cups.
    2) Wear 49er gear during non-game time (normally for me it's a t-shirt, the wife might be a shirt or her sweats).
    3) Right before game time put up the 49er flag (new for this season).
    4) Right before game time put on our jersey's - For this year, apparently I have to wear Vernon's - the two times I wore Willis was the Vike's & the Giants (Sorry guys, apparently those two games are on me), the wife can wear either her Alex or Gore doesn't seem to matter (the advantage of having boobs?).
    5) Take down the 49er flag BEFORE the next game.

So.... that's our game day routine, so besides noticing while typing this I have apparently spent WAY too much money on 49er gear , not too weird (I think).

What do you guys do?
    I roll into bed around 4 plastered from the bar the night before. Wake up fully naked, around 9 still drunk. I turn on the tv. Watch the game. Go back to sleep. Redo next sunday.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    So how do we get a run put together like our baseball counterparts. Wish I was still into baseball like I was 10 years ago! Of course they win 2 of 3 when I lose interest! I would lose my **** if our 9ers just did it once. Maybe Buster Posey can roll with us the playoffs once they start so his mojo rubs off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    So how do we get a run put together like our baseball counterparts. Wish I was still into baseball like I was 10 years ago! Of course they win 2 of 3 when I lose interest! I would lose my **** if our 9ers just did it once. Maybe Buster Posey can roll with us the playoffs once they start so his mojo rubs off.
    Hunter Pence pre-game speeches

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Hunter Pence pre-game speeches
    Ok. Bring him too. With that scraggly *** beard too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12