OK, so those NFL commercials made me laugh because of course... we have a "routine" for game day here.
1) Get up in the mornings, drink from our 49ers coffee cups.
2) Wear 49er gear during non-game time (normally for me it's a t-shirt, the wife might be a shirt or her sweats).
3) Right before game time put up the 49er flag (new for this season).
4) Right before game time put on our jersey's - For this year, apparently I have to wear Vernon's - the two times I wore Willis was the Vike's & the Giants (Sorry guys, apparently those two games are on me), the wife can wear either her Alex or Gore doesn't seem to matter (the advantage of having boobs?).
5) Take down the 49er flag BEFORE the next game.
So.... that's our game day routine, so besides noticing while typing this I have apparently spent WAY too much money on 49er gear , not too weird (I think).
What do you guys do?