Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    This was settled a long time ago. I'm next in line.

vCash
    ^^^^dont mod that guy.

vCash

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Just make me a mod. My record has been great the last year. I just wanna mod to really piss off Raps and MTM. I might even make the NBA Forum better (isn't hard). Also I will get rid of crap like the first 2 quotes in my sig. Its the NBA forum, not the blowing yourself forum.

vCash
    When they find out you have dupes, they won't make you a mod.

vCash
    But what if they make me a mod before? But the time is now. They need to make me a mod of the NBA forum if they want it to be a good forum, otherwise everyone will go to ******.com

vCash
    They wont make you a mod before because that spot is already dedicated for me.

vCash
    We actually do have some mods that are on during that time frame, though activity does go up and down.

Jetsforever and Howe are on late a good amount of the time, and I live overseas so I'm on then as well. Croce also mods in the night, but thats only when hes not hungover from a Hawkeyes loss.

The problem is though, with the decreased activity at night, spammers jump into empty forums and spam the hell out of it. Theres no reason for me to be going anywhere other than the Bears/Cubs and some of the main forums when theres nothing going on, so the spam will go unnoticed. Thats why above all reporting posts is the best way to get the spam noticed, no matter how many mods there are online.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Also, we had the same situation when we added more supermods. They make a definite dent in the spam, but outside of a concrete solution (i.e. Spam-0-matic) we're still going to have trouble.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    dont mod people just for night mods. that would take away from the fun of being on the general forum board at night...especially if you gave it to that raps08-09 champ guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    We actually do have some mods that are on during that time frame, though activity does go up and down.

Jetsforever and Howe are on late a good amount of the time, and I live overseas so I'm on then as well. Croce also mods in the night, but thats only when hes not hungover from a Hawkeyes loss.

The problem is though, with the decreased activity at night, spammers jump into empty forums and spam the hell out of it. Theres no reason for me to be going anywhere other than the Bears/Cubs and some of the main forums when theres nothing going on, so the spam will go unnoticed. Thats why above all reporting posts is the best way to get the spam noticed, no matter how many mods there are online.
    I'm usually not on past like 12:45 because of school. So not really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Also, we had the same situation when we added more supermods. They make a definite dent in the spam, but outside of a concrete solution (i.e. Spam-0-matic) we're still going to have trouble.
    I really think PSD should just have a "spam team" - non-mods who's only job is to delete spam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I really think PSD should just have a "spam team" - non-mods who's only job is to delete spam
    I nominate myself for this and Mod. Get it done PSD

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    MTM should really be a mod. One of the best posters on the site

vCash
    I also believe LAsportsfan and behenke would be great choices too

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast