Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    At the moment, it looks like SDI are considering spam-o-matic, but if that does not workout for whichever reason, this is something I am willing to do. I think this is a very solid idea that I would be willing to implement.
    NOOOOOOOOOOO Lol.... Now the Spam-o-matic is stopping me from becoming Mod.

All Jokes aside this is really good news and thanks SI

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    At the moment, it looks like SDI are considering spam-o-matic, but if that does not workout for whichever reason, this is something I am willing to do. I think this is a very solid idea that I would be willing to implement.
    Pick meeeeee!

vCash
    There is nothing set in stone with spam-o-matic which is why I mentioned that I'll go on the quest for finding users to be mods, who are highly active during the sleeping hours if it is not decided that they will no longer pursue the spam-o-matic idea.

vCash
    Make me a mod. I've earned it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Make me a mod. I've earned it.
    Me too. I havent been banned in like 2 weeks

vCash
    I choose sexi over there

As long as I get late night immunity
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Ill be a mod. Ive never been banned. Even though ive tried really hard.

vCash
    I vote for Douglas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Just make me a ****ing mod already.
    just make him a mod already. hes on here so damn much. hes willing to even lose sleep to mod. Im starting to wonder if he would pay money to become a mod.

vCash
    If the Spam-O-Matic doesn't work, and this idea is truly considered, since I sit around late at night reporting spam, I would be more than happy to throw my name in the mix. I am generally up pretty late, and though I have had infractions in the past, I feel I have become a quality poster, and since I was given a TM position, I hope the upper mods and admins would agree. Any way to get rid of the 12 nightly spam threads in the GD forum, and the rest throughout the site is all I want to see done.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash

Mods for Night Hours

Why not Create a spam team of posters to jut delete spam? Id be down for that too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    just make him a mod already. hes on here so damn much. hes willing to even lose sleep to mod. Im starting to wonder if he would pay money to become a mod.
    I've already started paying just to be considered to become a mod.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan:24048341
    If the Spam-O-Matic doesn't work, and this idea is truly considered, since I sit around late at night reporting spam, I would be more than happy to throw my name in the mix. I am generally up pretty late, and though I have had infractions in the past, I feel I have become a quality poster, and since I was given a TM position, I hope the upper mods and admins would agree. Any way to get rid of the 12 nightly spam threads in the GD forum, and the rest throughout the site is all I want to see done.
    You dont even TM your forum I do all the work smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I wasn't serious.

That particular moderator is the exact reason I would never actually consider moderating on this site. In fact, for that same reason, I'll probably have to preamble this next statement by advising to those who read it that it is not meant to be an insult, but rather a simple opinion of a half-decade tenured poster of PSD.

And that opinion is that if the powers that be on this site allow that particular moderator, who I wont name, to continue to moderate on this site, despite complaints from DOZENS of users (including other mods, who again, obviously shouldnt be named here), then there's some pretty serious issues with those in control around here.

Not to pull the Canadian girlfriend card, but I'm actually a mod on two other sites (or more accurately, currently just one and retired on the other), and the equivalent of a TM on a third. On atleast two of those sites we've had to deal with disruptive/abusive mods before, and never has there been any hesitation to force one to step down when warranted. But for whatever reason, that has always been totally out of the question here. I'll never understand it, but as it stands currently, I most certainly wouldn't want to be a part of it.

/rant
    My fault. It's hard to tell sarcasm sometimes

If you have problems with a specific mod or you think something is unfair, feel free to shoot me a PM to get another opinion in the future

vCash
    Is this really that much of an issue? Recently i've been on here at all hours of the night and i rarely see spam in the NBA, Knicks, Entertainment, or Computer and Videogames forums.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast