Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 126
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,670
    vCash
    1500
    Love you MTM

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,338
    vCash
    10394
    i nominate the green ranger

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Only because you ask me if you can make game threads and other threads so you can show that you are TM worthy
    No you said you don't know how to make GTs and metros said he was sick of it. So I said I'd do it. Make this weeks then






  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    No you said you don't know how to make GTs and metros said he was sick of it. So I said I'd do it. Make this weeks then
    Haha, I don't understand all the codes and crap, I admit it. But I was willing to learn. You said you wanted to do them, so I said sure, works for me. I still do my job awesomely!
    TAKE PRIDE

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i nominate the green ranger


    One day I will actually become the green ranger...Its my destiny

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Haha, I don't understand all the codes and crap, I admit it. But I was willing to learn. You said you wanted to do them, so I said sure, works for me. I still do my job awesomely!
    I don't mind doing them its just annoying having to get people to sticky them and make changes it needed BFF






  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    It's actually all one word: ProSportsDaily

    If you're serious about being a mod, this kind of **** matters
    super srs internet business

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Edited out

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    11,383
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post


    One day I will actually become the green ranger...Its my destiny
    Only if your trained by the great Jason David Frank!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    32,366
    vCash
    1500
    I'm down activity is not an issue


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I don't mind doing them its just annoying having to get people to sticky them and make changes it needed BFF
    I'll sticky anything baby.
    TAKE PRIDE

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I'll sticky anything baby.
    But your never on when I'm on lol

    And no way LA can be a mod he has a short temper






  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    16,286
    vCash
    1500
    I'm on during late night hours
    Studs

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    32,366
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    But your never on when I'm on lol

    And no way LA can be a mod he has a short temper
    That's the past


  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,741
    vCash
    1500
    MTM and Modwheat deserve serious consideration here.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •