Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That's crazy, poonsawat is a great fighter. We havnt been blessed to see much of him here in the states. To bad, tough break for rigo too. Finally finds a top fighter willing to fight him, this happens.

vCash
    Bernard hopkins Vs tarvaris cloud almost done for Brooklyn

Peter quillen Vs Fernando Guerrero will be on the Garcia/Judah undercard

Malignaggi Vs mosley also looks like a done deal
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-17-2012 at 10:45 PM.

vCash
    Damn I hate that moseleys ex wife took him to the cleaners in the divorce (
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Shabe Mosley is done. Couldn't Malignaggi fight someone like Maidana? Maidana was asking for it.

vCash
    Danny Garcia says Rios is jealous of him that's why he calls him out.

Many great fights to be made at 140

We have
    Rios, Mattyse(can't spell it), Khan, Garcia

I think Rios can KO Garcia. I don't see Rios beating khan though.

vCash
    Trinidad willing to rematch Oscar De la Hoya lol

vCash
    Lol what's with these washed up fighters still wanting to fight?

vCash
    Video of adamek vs cunningham Weigh in. There first fight was amazing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oEVz-_2...layer_embedded

vCash
    That was gross today, there's no way Adamek won even 5 rounds. Someone handing Buffer the wrong score, then they announce a 115-112 score that still doesn't make sense. Something ain't right here. Can't believe this **** keeps happening to Cunningham too, he fought a really nice fight against a guy who was so much bigger.

vCash
    I didn't see it but sounds like I have to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    That was gross today, there's no way Adamek won even 5 rounds. Someone handing Buffer the wrong score, then they announce a 115-112 score that still doesn't make sense. Something ain't right here. Can't believe this **** keeps happening to Cunningham too, he fought a really nice fight against a guy who was so much bigger.
    Yeah Cunningham can't catch a break.

vCash
    Fight was in his home town too.

Was it any good? And did cunnngham go for The kill? I feel bad for any fighter who gets screwed by judges, but my problem with a lot of these guys, especially the guys who use there ability to fight safe and "out box" there opponents, is they don't try to finish the guy off.

Boxing is not a fair world, adamek is the "a side" fighter, and a ticket seller, we all know this, Cunningham needs to fight like he expects a bad decision, especially considering how inactive he's been over the years. These fighters use the excuse of "that's how i fight", and that's fine, but that's also why no one cares about them, and why there b side fighters, who don't get big fights.

I didn't see the fight but I'll assume he didn't go for the ko, so I don't feel bad for him to much.
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-23-2012 at 10:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Fight was in his home town too.

Was it any good? And did cunnngham go for The kill? I feel bad for any fighter who gets screwed by judges, but my problem with a lot of these guys, especially the guys who use there ability to fight safe and "out box" there opponents, is they don't try to finish the guy off.

Boxing is not a fair world, adamek is the "a side" fighter, and a ticket seller, we all know this, Cunningham needs to fight like he expects a bad decision, especially considering how inactive he's been over the years. These fighters use the excuse of "that's how i fight", and that's fine, but that's also why no one cares about them, and why there b side fighters, who don't get big fights.

I didn't see the fight but I'll assume he didn't go for the ko, so I don't feel bad for him to much.
    Yea I still haven't seen it but that probably what happened. I doubt he changed his style over night

vCash
    I don't know how else he could have fought against a guy who's twenty pounds bigger than him though. It's not like he was covering up and running late, he was throwing behind a strong jab all fight. The size difference was huge, you could tell if he stood there and tried to bang with Adamek he would have been in trouble. I guess that's a problem he just need to deal with though, he knows what happens when a natural cruiserweight moves up.

vCash
    The fight sucked. Cunningham did what he had to do, and that's stay on the outside and out jab Adamek. Adamek has this new trainer who did not give him a great gameplan. He kept telling him to box with Cunningham and that was stupid. In their last fight when Adamek got the fight into a brawl and got inside he knocked Cunningham down 3 times. I had it 116-112 for Cunningham.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast