Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Mayweather calls out Pacquiao

FINALLY!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf2jqnhOKXo

Mayweather said during a Showtime interview that he wants to fight Pacquiao next and wants the fight to be May 2, the Cinco de Mayo weekend that Mayweather has regularly fought on.

"We are ready. Let's make it happen. May 2. Mayweather versus Manny Pacquiao. Let's do it," Mayweather said in the interview in San Antonio, where his promotional company was putting on a boxing card.
    "I would love to fight Manny Pacquiao. We tried to make the fight happen years ago; we had problems with random blood and urine testing," Mayweather said. "I just want to be on an even playing field. Now he's in a very, very tight situation. He's lost to [Juan Manuel] Marquez [in 2012], he's lost to [Timothy] Bradley [by controversial decision in 2012 but avenged it in April]. Pay-per-view numbers are extremely low. He's desperate. I wanted that fight a long time ago. I'm just waiting o
    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...roposes-2-bout
    Last edited by NYKnickFanatic; 12-13-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Just came here to post this! Let's ****ing go!

vCash
    **** yea! Finallllly!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Mayweather failed to mention that Pacquiao long ago agreed to be randomly tested. He also failed to mention that while Pacquiao's pay-per-view figures have indeed been soft in recent fights, Mayweather's have also plummeted. Three of the four fights that he has had so far under his six-fight contract with CBS/Showtime failed to reach even 900,000 buys.
    -ESPN article

vCash
    "Of course, we have to make the fight happen on Showtime pay-per-view, because 'Showtime Championship Boxing' is No. 1 and will remain No. 1."

Showtime Boxing has never been No.1
    HBO has Canelo, GGG, Ward Pacquaio etc. Basically every big name expect for Floyd.
    Along with HBO's long history, its a ridiculous statement.
    Just another lame excuse.

vCash
    Floyd, Cinco is 5, not 2.

vCash
    Pacquiao already responded by saying that Floyd should shut up and sign it instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Pacquiao already responded by saying that Floyd should shut up and sign it instead.
    Floyd has had more then enough chances to get this done.
    You would have to be wearing "money team" underwear to believe this stunt.
    Think of this logically,
    Roach would of done whatever he had to do to get this fight, he's a genuine boxing fanatic.
    Arum would have done anything to cash in on the big pay day.
    I believe Pacquaio will fight whoever those guys want him to fight.
    If you disagree, tell me, whats stopping this fight from happening. I'm saying its Floyd Mayweather himself its no secret that he picks who fights him.

vCash
    with Pacman's debt, manager & trainer, he couldn"t deny this fight even if he wanted to

vCash
    How can you say you've been trying to make the fight but then offer him less than what's fair?

You're also not making it very easy when everyone, even CBS CEO and president Leslie Moonves, is probably more than willing to make a joint HBO-Showtime event but you say it HAS to be on Showtime Boxing.

vCash
    On top of everything you have Jerry Jones desperate to have this fight at Cowboy stadium.
    Roach is desperate, Arum is desperate,& Pacqauio is desperate to make this happen.
    Honestly, Floyd could easily make this fight happen with no obstacles.
    no more excuses

vCash
    Sorry I still don't believe it. He was saying crap like "let's make it happen" then saying he wants to pay manny what he thinks he's worth and not pay him a fair share. So most likely it won't happen now because Floyd wants all the money. And then will say it didn't happen because of manny, not because he offered him nothing.

vCash
    I remember about 10 years ago I went online and challenged UFC fighter Tito Ortiz to a fight in my driveway.

I'm Dead serious.

There was to be no money involved. I picked all the rules. I picked the referee and the judges. I picked the date, location and start time. It was gonna be filmed and put on youtube.

He never showed up.

So I completely understand how Floyd Mayweather feels about being ducked....

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    Why was he yelling? and starting to rant... He was asked simple questions and he went on a rant like he did when interviews by larry merchant. lol

I agree with everything Kevin said, I don't buy what Floyds doing. He's called out Pacquiao before... So whats different about it now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AIMelo=KillaDUO View Post
    Why was he yelling? and starting to rant... He was asked simple questions and he went on a rant like he did when interviews by larry merchant. lol

I agree with everything Kevin said, I don't buy what Floyds doing. He's called out Pacquiao before... So whats different about it now?
    He just going to say that Manny didnt want to agree to the fight, but really he is going to probably offer Manny like 20 million while he gets something like 150 million. I can agree that Manny deserves to get more, but not a rock slide more.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast