• B-Hop by UD/SD/MD

1 33.33%
  • Kovalev by SD/UD/MD

0 0%
  • Draw

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation November 8: "Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev @175 - Who wins?

I have B-Hop by UD but in this fight, I am a fan of both fighters so I just want a good fight, Kovalev is a monster, and B-Hop can frustrate anyone and defys time and logic on a daily basis.

Fight is sometime in November.

Last edited by lol, please; 09-03-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Just hearing a monster like Kovalev going up against a 50 year old just sounds so weird. Hopkins is still slick and elusive but he is still 50 years old in like 6 months.

But major props for him for wanting the best even if that guy is made out to be a monster.

vCash
    Apparently, Hopkins turned down bigger money to fight Kovalev instead of Stevenson.

vCash
    Which is just another reason why he deserves respect, no ducking, no avoiding, attempting to fight the best to prove he is the best.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Yup. To do it at 50 no less too against the best in the division.

vCash
    I doubt Bhop really wants to fight kov, main events is dropping there lawsuit against GBP/Haymon in order to make this fight.

IMO kov destroys Bhop if this is a straight up fight, but I don't think it will be. I think he will either find a way out of it, or he will do something to make it a terrible fight, either fouling non stop, or getting injured like he did vs Dawson.

Kov is legit.

vCash
    I agree with Addix

vCash
    This is a MUST read article. Hopkins is incredibly smart.
    His talk about haymon shocked me.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hopkins-e...ev-deal--80628

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    This is a MUST read article. Hopkins is incredibly smart.
    His talk about haymon shocked me.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hopkins-e...ev-deal--80628
    A lot of interesting stuff in there.

It really shows the growing problem for Haymon fighters. If Haymon is representing the "A-Side" who's representing the "B-Side"?

Hopkins has been around a long time, he knows he doesn't need to take crap from these guys, his whole career he has gone against the grain and did things his own way, these younger guys don't know that, because everyone tells them sign with Haymon and do what he says.

I'm still surprised he took this fight though, kov could really hurt him. I read a article recently that said fighters today lack ambition, Stevenson definitely fits that mold, while Bhop is showing why his career will go down as one of the best ever.

vCash
    This has the makings of a war.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I doubt Bhop really wants to fight kov, main events is dropping there lawsuit against GBP/Haymon in order to make this fight.

IMO kov destroys Bhop if this is a straight up fight, but I don't think it will be. I think he will either find a way out of it, or he will do something to make it a terrible fight, either fouling non stop, or getting injured like he did vs Dawson.

Kov is legit.

You guys letting these K2 guys(GGG kov) really poison your brain, Hopkins defense is on par with mayweather's . He will go dirty I necessary, and he can hit. These guys aren't beating talented fighters.hopkins took this fight for a reason.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    You guys letting these K2 guys(GGG kov) really poison your brain, Hopkins defense is on par with mayweather's . He will go dirty I necessary, and he can hit. These guys aren't beating talented fighters.hopkins took this fight for a reason.
    Hopkins has always had trouble with fighters who can put there punches together, because he doesn't exchange and doesn't throw a lot of punches himself.

There's a reason he loses to guys like Dawson and Calzaghe, and kov has the power to really hurt the old man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Well if Hopkins wins, we know exactly why.

vCash
    As long as kovalev put his combos together, Hopkins has no chance. Hopkins will gas early is kovalev jumps on him quick

vCash

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev @175: Who wins?

Love Hopkins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast