Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buccaneers

19 79.17%
  • Vikings

5 20.83%
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^not coming at you directly but who would you like ro replace.

Gerald McCoy is the best defensive player we have. He stays, period.
    Roy Miller has been credited by many, including those on this site, as a major reason the Defense has played so much better this year. Do you get rid of him? If you resign him, there is no DT need except for depth which is of course needed.

Clayborn and Bowers will be on the team next year. And theres a chance Bennett returns.
    Clayborn is a stud and this was his second year, he stays 1000%.
    So a good player like Bennett who is developing and a young stud like Bowers are not good enough going forward? I like both of them very much. You would be hard pressed to find a bigger stud than DaQuan Bowers, has potential to be elite.

ANYWAYS
    Bowers gonna be rusty tonight hope hes rotated in with Te'o Nesheim to get back in the flow of things this week and prob. next as well. Should start in San Diego IMO

LeQuan Lewis was released, if anybody even knew he was on the roster lol

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I think they'll use Bowers conservatively tonight, as do most. I'm just really excited to see him in uniform tonight. A lot of people including myself were skeptical about his return this year. Glad hes proving doubters wrong. He says hes been learning more and more about the game during his rehabbing. He says hes become more knowledgeable about the position during his time stepping back.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

Roy Miller has been credited by many, including those on this site, as a major reason the Defense has played so much better this year. Do you get rid of him? If you resign him, there is no DT need except for depth which is of course needed.

Clayborn and Bowers will be on the team next year. And theres a chance Bennett returns.
    So a good player like Bennett who is developing and a young stud like Bowers are not good enough going forward? I like both of them very much. You would be hard pressed to find a bigger stud than DaQuan Bowers, has potential to be elite.

ANYWAYS
    Bowers gonna be rusty tonight hope hes rotated in with Te'o Nesheim to get back in the flow of things this week and prob. next as well. Should start in San Diego IMO

I like all of them but they still haven't gotten the job done and are injury prone. Doesn't matter how good they can be, it's consistency that matters. We need depth and having a consistent pass rushing stud is what we need

vCash

ANYWAYS

No need to replace anyone, the giants have proved year after year you can never have enough quality Dlinemen. The more you can rotate guys and keep fresh legs on the field the better we are going to become.

vCash
    The Bucs declared RB Michael Smith, CB Myron Lewis, DB Keith Tandy, LB Najee Goode, G Cody Wallace, WR Chris Owusu, and TE Danny Noble inactive.
    Another game inactive for Michael Smith.

vCash
    ^^^ Wow.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I get the feeling there is a ton of pressure on them being in the same division as GB CHI and even DET. They still have 5 divisional games in the last 8. They need this.

We need it more, but less pressure.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Gametime baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Wow nfl network panel already looking past the bucs for the vikings geez, no respect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewhouse94 View Post
    wow nfl network panel already looking past the bucs for the vikings geez, no respect
    got to earn respect

vCash
    AP is one of my favorite Non Buc players I hate when he faces us.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    AP is one of my favorite Non Buc players I hate when he faces us.
    Yep. Percy Harvin for me, too.

vCash
    Lets do this

vCash
    Percy is nice for sure but AP is that dude. Most electrifying player since Moss in Minnesota, most exciting back since Barry.

Let's get it tho

Let's go Bucs

vCash

ANYWAYS

I agree w/ all of this! I would love to get better at the pass rush, but there is nobody to upgrade.

When the **** is this game starting? I have been sitting here listening to these losers talk about the Vikings for the past hour. Do they realize that 2 teams are playing?

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast