Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buccaneers

19 79.17%
  • Vikings

5 20.83%
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    vCash
    We are tied for 9th in the league in scoring offense. We are 12th in the league in scoring defense.

That balance of a good offense with a good defense is very promising. Based on point differential we are a top 10 team. We just need to find a way to hold onto leads.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    ^^^Product of blowout wins and close losses.

Oakland Raider fans everywhere better be ******** themselves, and the way our Defense has produced turnovers San Diego may be in real trouble

If we win the next 2, that would be 4 of 5 and we all know we shoulda beat NO. That Atlanta game is gonna be big, would love to punch them in the mouth.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    ^^^Product of blowout wins and close losses.

Oakland Raider fans everywhere better be ******** themselves, and the way our Defense has produced turnovers San Diego may be in real trouble

If we win the next 2, that would be 4 of 5 and we all know we shoulda beat NO. That Atlanta game is gonna be big, would love to punch them in the mouth.
    Not just that Saints game, but when you look at it, How many games did we loose cause we failed? you change that 4th quarter collapse against the Giants and the 2nd Quarter of the Saints game and we could be looking at 5-2. I didn't see the Redskins or Cowboys game. But those were less then a TD away from a win.

vCash
    I know this seems like old news. But I always felt like that 2010 Season where we went 10-6 was kind of a fluke for some positions ( I liked freeman that year) We always seemed to be scrapping for the win. I felt like we weren't as good as the record showed. So I wasn't too shocked about last year (except for it being 10 straight losses)

But watching our guys play this year I feel like we are definitely better then the record shows. We also seem more confident and in every game I feel like we will score on every possession. Sure are Pass defense can't stop the big name QB's from putting up numbers. But this may be the best offense the Bucs have EVER had....and it just started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post
    I know this seems like old news. But I always felt like that 2010 Season where we went 10-6 was kind of a fluke for some positions ( I liked freeman that year) We always seemed to be scrapping for the win. I felt like we weren't as good as the record showed. So I wasn't too shocked about last year (except for it being 10 straight losses)

But watching our guys play this year I feel like we are definitely better then the record shows. We also seem more confident and in every game I feel like we will score on every possession. Sure are Pass defense can't stop the big name QB's from putting up numbers. But this may be the best offense the Bucs have EVER had....and it just started.

Imo, this is the best O team the bucs have ever had hands down! Also to your first post, we couldve easily won the cowboys and redskins game as well! We are no doubt better then our record shows, now we are just on the brink of our coaching staff geling together with our squad! We have obviously found our O game strengths and weaknesses, and it appears that we can @ least be consistent there, next we gotta form our D for consistency, close the book as they did with free, and use the plays that fits there style of play. We have our O teams identity imo, now we need our D teams identity to be found!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I really trust our run defense, take out that one 60 yard run by Peterson and he had a pretty pedestrian day.

I think the key to improving our pass defense will be getting consistent pressure on the quarterback. Against Brees we'd just rush 3 every time and he picked us apart. Against Ponder we came out getting good pressure on him and he started off 1/6 for 4 yards.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    What do you guys think of Leonard Johnson? Do you think he can be a decent #2 cornerback for us eventually?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    What do you guys think of Leonard Johnson? Do you think he can be a decent #2 cornerback for us eventually?
    always liked this kid so i think he could be, hes good in man and zone and he showed some nice flashes already the only question is if he ever was to become are #2 cb does that mean talib is out or did we pay wright all that money to be a nickel corner?
    WHAT TIME IS IT RED BARRON? TIME TO BRING THE PAIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Don't think its out of the question at all. I've always been a fan of his. if you remember, he was projected to go as high as the third round, and for some reason slipped. If Biggers can play at the level he is playing, why can't Johnson do it in the future?

vCash
    Josh is currently

4th in the NFL in Percentage of Passing Attempts that are touchdowns 6.3%
    2 in the NFL in Yards per Attempt 8.1

on pace to set Buccaneers single season records for
    Passing Yards
    Passing Touchdowns

Let's go Bucs

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334