Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buccaneers

19 79.17%
  • Vikings

5 20.83%
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Minnesota is 0-2 when held under 100 yard rushing.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Another great (if not the biggest) test for our run defense. If we hold Peterson under 100 all purpose yards we have a great chance of winning. Need some changes in our pass deffence schemes though. Our corners our so focus on run support that the get burned on play action to much or jump pump fakes and leave open wr. Idk if its a lack of controll or they are asked to help on runs and be aggressive for int. either way, teams are exploiting it. Offense has turned a corner and if its for real then we will continue to be in all games just by there effort alone after we fix clock controll. D needs to continue with the turnovers but not break on big plays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    people have said the same thing before. If we had that option we would. Theres lots of things people assume. What if someone was a recovering alcoholic and didn't like bars or had leprosy? All joking aside its just not possible for some of us and dude came out of left field with it after a glad were on primetime post.
    you're right, the bucs are never on at any bar in NY, no1 gives a **** up here...also after you go to bars a couple times you might as well just buy sunday ticket....going to the bar for every game is not too economical.

vCash
    What's up guys!? Haven't been around much this season because I joined the military, so, time is a bit lacking. BUT I'm freaking pumped for this game. I'm really excited to watch the Bucs this season, because for the first time in years, its like a puzzle coming together. Freeman has been firing on all cylinders, our free agents are having success, our rookies look good, our team is healthy, and maybe most importantly, our coaching staff seems to know what it takes to win. We have a team with seemingly unlimited potential, maybe well get closer to putting the puzzle together in Minnesota.

vCash
    I'm a Bucs fan in Syracuse NY. I have had Sunday Ticket for the last 2 years. Prior to the ticket, I basically watched games at a local bar most Sundays. Most bars with the ticket have several feeds running at the same time so you should be able to find the game. If you look around you should be able to find a bar that does this. I still do, do the bar bit from time to time. My thing is 30. Cent wings and beer on tap is now the selling point now instead of "Ohh you can watch the game." I’ll say this tho if done right you can easily watch every game at a bar for a lot less than it costs for the ticket, unless you’re one of those cats who now gets it for free.

vCash
    Just read that Peterson and Allen are a little banged up. Could be a plus if they under preform on a short week.

I also read that the Vikings defense is like the third best defense in yards given up. That could be an issue.

I think the Bucs should approach this game like last week and let the ball fly. VJax has proven hes an elite WR and I also think getting Clark more action is key for us moving the ball on this defense. Best weapon to a strong defense is getting the TE's going and mixing in the long ball. I think Josh can do it, hes just got to be prepared like last week.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I have a good feeling about this game. Istill think the Vikings are overated, and their biggest strenth is run game. Good thing we are pretty good at stoping the run. If our line can hold up against the pass rush, and Freeman can stay on target, this should be a clean win for us. W/ A. Winfield focusing on Vjax, I expect a pretty big game from M. Williams. Does anybody have a breakdown on how the Viks defensive units rank? Against the pass? Against the run?

vCash
    @hammy your in cuse tho. i live about 20 minutes outside of Utics in Ilion if you know where thats at. There are 2 run down bars that I do not go to. I'm not a bar guy anyway and don't drink much. You get where were coming from tho.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    @ aecon

Minnesota Defensive Statistics
    9th Overall in Yards Per Game (7th in NFC)
    6th Overall in Points Per Game (5th in NFC)
    12th Overall in Rush Yards Per Game (7th in NFC)
    Tied for 15th in Rush TDs Against (8th in NFC)
    11th Overall in Pass Yards Per Game (6th in NFC)
    Tied for 12th in Pass TDs Against (9th in NFC)

Tied for 15th in NFL in Takeaways (8th in NFC)
    Tied for 18th in Turnover Differential (11th in NFC)

24th in 3rd Down Percentage (14th in NFC)
    Tied for 10th in 4th Down Percentage (5th in NFC) *Tied with US*
    Tied for 23rd in Defensive Penalties (12th in NFC)
    27th in Defensive Penalty Yardage (14th in NFC)

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    I'm a Bucs fan in Syracuse NY. I have had Sunday Ticket for the last 2 years. Prior to the ticket, I basically watched games at a local bar most Sundays. Most bars with the ticket have several feeds running at the same time so you should be able to find the game. If you look around you should be able to find a bar that does this. I still do, do the bar bit from time to time. My thing is 30. Cent wings and beer on tap is now the selling point now instead of "Ohh you can watch the game." Iíll say this tho if done right you can easily watch every game at a bar for a lot less than it costs for the ticket, unless youíre one of those cats who now gets it for free.
    Ya maybe upstate...you're not leaving any bar on Long Island or the city for anything less than $40....I'd get Sunday ticket but then I'd have to sit at home by myself....that's no fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    @ aecon

Minnesota Defensive Statistics
    9th Overall in Yards Per Game (7th in NFC)
    6th Overall in Points Per Game (5th in NFC)
    12th Overall in Rush Yards Per Game (7th in NFC)
    Tied for 15th in Rush TDs Against (8th in NFC)
    11th Overall in Pass Yards Per Game (6th in NFC)
    Tied for 12th in Pass TDs Against (9th in NFC)

Tied for 15th in NFL in Takeaways (8th in NFC)
    Tied for 18th in Turnover Differential (11th in NFC)

24th in 3rd Down Percentage (14th in NFC)
    Tied for 10th in 4th Down Percentage (5th in NFC) *Tied with US*
    Tied for 23rd in Defensive Penalties (12th in NFC)
    27th in Defensive Penalty Yardage (14th in NFC)

Thanks bro!

vCash
    have any of you guys seen this? Run Stop Percentage

Foster is #1, David #6, and Black #84

David is #1 for 4-3 Outside Linebackers

vCash
    It's gonna be annoying Tommorrow if freeman don't impress, the trolls will be in here heavy
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    If he takes care of the ball and makes improvements on decision making then ill be happy. If only passes 5 times for 25 yards and they are good passes ill be happy with him, not the OC, but happy he doesn't do bad. I just want him to do his job well.

vCash
    How are the Vikes 5-2?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast