Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: NFC North News

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I think it's always kind of funny when I hear Bears fans talking about if only Cutler had a better OL. Doesn't make a lot of sense because Rodgers has been sacked more than Cutler. I don't get how Bears fans can back that guy up so much.
    The difference between the two QB's has been apparent to me after watching Cutler this season. Rodgers spends a lot of focus in the pocket figuring out what his receivers are going to do with more intuition especially in an improvisational situation. Cutler knows what receivers are supposed to do and throws it that way even before they make their move. That's why when you see him with mopey face and yelling it's because they didn't run the route right. That's why you see him throw Bad Jay picks.. the secondary guys that do their film study can know the routes just as good as the Bears WR. The system he operates best in is very rigid and he wants it that way because his QB mind is also rigid.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Well the Bears fired Lovie. Hopefully Andy Reid is too pricy.

I could see Mike McCoy from Denver jumping all over this. There is some good offensive talent, and you can really keep Maranelli in charge of the defense and not change much.

vCash
    I really would hate the Bears to get Gruden or Arians. Anyone else and were cool.

vCash
    Looks like Devin Hester may be hanging it up and calling it a career.....

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahari Kavi View Post
    Looks like Devin Hester may be hanging it up and calling it a career.....
    He's just whining now. He's not quitting. Released maybe with his rediculous sallery, but not retiring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    The difference between the two QB's has been apparent to me after watching Cutler this season. Rodgers spends a lot of focus in the pocket figuring out what his receivers are going to do with more intuition especially in an improvisational situation. Cutler knows what receivers are supposed to do and throws it that way even before they make their move. That's why when you see him with mopey face and yelling it's because they didn't run the route right. That's why you see him throw Bad Jay picks.. the secondary guys that do their film study can know the routes just as good as the Bears WR. The system he operates best in is very rigid and he wants it that way because his QB mind is also rigid.
    Speaking as a Bears fan, I can explain why we "stand by him." I'll attempt to do it in a homer-free manner. For one thing, his talent his obvious. The guy throws harder than anyone in the league, and when he's at his best, he can make throws nobody else can. How do we know he's capable of living up to that standard? Well, he did it when he was 25. This is also why we usually use the fact that our O-line blows to defend him. See, the years when he DIDN'T have a sucky O-line, he played extremely well. If he was able to when he was 25, why not when he's 30? It just doesn't make any sense. The obvious difference is the shift in talent and coaching when he joined the Bears as opposed to Denver. A QB can't do it alone, and you guys are extremely blessed to have a great wide receiver core, years of the same system offensively, and yes, a very good offensive line. It's true, Rodgers gets sacked way more than Cutler. But he also throws the ball way more than Cutler. The fact is, Cutler can't even hit 500 attempts in a season, or he'd get killed. He already gets killed quite frequently. And it's also not all about sacks. Cutler gets hit... Well, he gets hit if I'm not mistaken more than any QB per drop back, and has since he's joined the team.

Another reason we stand by him is because we see him. We watch him week after week, and his stats truely don't do him justice. Honestly, I get why you guys think he's awful. He's on the Bears, and frankly, we don't play well against you guys. Cutler specifically tends to have his worst games against you guys. As for his "personality", well, I don't understand one bit. As far as I'm concerned, I see every quarterback display the same amount of "mopiness" as Jay Cutler does in a given week, the only difference is that Cutler has no ring. Maybe that's just me being biased, maybe it isn't, but honestly, my biggest fear as a Bears fan is that nobody will ever get to see on a full-scale the talent that Jay Cutler does have. Maybe you guys don't think that's much, but I know he has it because I see it every week, so there. I hope that helps.

vCash
    Lovie for DC!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Lovie for DC!
    Nope.... different defensive style than we currently employ.....Whisenhut would work better for our situation....alas, Capers is our guy unless he takes an HC job....which I seriously do not anticipate..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    Speaking as a Bears fan, I can explain why we "stand by him." I'll attempt to do it in a homer-free manner. For one thing, his talent his obvious. The guy throws harder than anyone in the league, and when he's at his best, he can make throws nobody else can. How do we know he's capable of living up to that standard? Well, he did it when he was 25. This is also why we usually use the fact that our O-line blows to defend him. See, the years when he DIDN'T have a sucky O-line, he played extremely well. If he was able to when he was 25, why not when he's 30? It just doesn't make any sense. The obvious difference is the shift in talent and coaching when he joined the Bears as opposed to Denver. A QB can't do it alone, and you guys are extremely blessed to have a great wide receiver core, years of the same system offensively, and yes, a very good offensive line. It's true, Rodgers gets sacked way more than Cutler. But he also throws the ball way more than Cutler. The fact is, Cutler can't even hit 500 attempts in a season, or he'd get killed. He already gets killed quite frequently. And it's also not all about sacks. Cutler gets hit... Well, he gets hit if I'm not mistaken more than any QB per drop back, and has since he's joined the team.

Another reason we stand by him is because we see him. We watch him week after week, and his stats truely don't do him justice. Honestly, I get why you guys think he's awful. He's on the Bears, and frankly, we don't play well against you guys. Cutler specifically tends to have his worst games against you guys. As for his "personality", well, I don't understand one bit. As far as I'm concerned, I see every quarterback display the same amount of "mopiness" as Jay Cutler does in a given week, the only difference is that Cutler has no ring. Maybe that's just me being biased, maybe it isn't, but honestly, my biggest fear as a Bears fan is that nobody will ever get to see on a full-scale the talent that Jay Cutler does have. Maybe you guys don't think that's much, but I know he has it because I see it every week, so there. I hope that helps.
    And he deos stupid **** like what is displayed in your sig to make himself look like a complete assbag....and that is just one of many occasions he did **** like that..... He lacks the leadership qualities necessary to be a champion in my opinion.... he can have all of the talent in the world, but if you dont have it between your ears the talent is worthless.... sorry bro, not trying to be an *** at all...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    And he deos stupid **** like what is displayed in your sig to make himself look like a complete assbag....and that is just one of many occasions he did **** like that..... He lacks the leadership qualities necessary to be a champion in my opinion.... he can have all of the talent in the world, but if you dont have it between your ears the talent is worthless.... sorry bro, not trying to be an *** at all...
    I think it's awesome that Cutler doesn't take crap from anyone. Also for what it's worth he was really ticked at himself for that stunt. He called himself out on it the next day on his show. Also, how does one measure someone's leadership as a fan? We don't see anything outside of tv. And players love the guy, so, I think that is more important here
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 12-31-2012 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    I think it's awesome that Cutler doesn't take crap from anyone. Also for what it's worth he was really ticked at himself for that stunt. He called himself out on it the next day on his show. Also, how does one measure someone's leadership as a fan? We don't see anything outside of tv. And players love the guy, so, I think that is more important here
    doesnt take crap from anyone?

he got pushed out of bounds, legally....and he acted like a douche, and you call that 'not taking crap from anyone'.

jay cutler acts and talks like a privileged rich kid whose never taken himself out of his own shoes in his entire life.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    It hurt the team with the penalty but it also is an incentive for the opponents to take the extra shot at him at any chance they get.

vCash
    ~
    You lost me in one of your above statements the one you said he throws harder and makes throws nobody else can.
    ~
    Let me explain the no body else can because they are oh 16 QB's in the NFL Better than Cutler....
    ~
    Cutler only hit the canvas 38 times passer rating 81.3 The Guy will never win a Super Bowl ever.....

vCash
    You lost me in one of your above statements the one you said he throws harder and makes throws nobody else can.
    I laughed at this too.

Do you really think Cutler can make a throw that Rodgers can't pull off? That is just stupid... lame and stupid.

vCash
    Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde
    RT @DavidHaugh: Bears ask permission to interview Packers offensive coordinator Tom Clements, per league source.
    I donīt like that

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast