Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: NFC North News

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    If our forum was happy people got injured I'm the first to call em out.
    I was happy today when Tim Jennings got hurt. What you gonna do about it?

vCash
    If our forum was happy people got injured I'm the first to call em out.
    He wasn't celebrating or hoping your players got injured. He was just saying its nice to see that we aren't the only team getting hit with injuries. Why would we be happy if our players got injured and the Bears stayed healthy?

And like i said how do you think people would react if i told them to stay classy about anything?

vCash
    Stay classy
    Little late on this - but are you kidding me?

My statement was simply that I'm glad another NFC North team has to deal with the same garbage as the Pack. Injuries are part of the game but the Pack have dealt with a rash of key losses beginning with Bishop - yet somehow they are 8-4.

Let's see how the Bears handle the ebb and flow of the season. Frankly, I think they'll fold.

besides, F-class it's overrated.
    Last edited by Before4; 12-02-2012 at 11:54 PM.

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Just saw MM presser and he says Wood will probably go next,week, though Woodson would push for this week.. Also Clay worked out today, but hasnt talked to him.

vCash
    Also said Jordy Nelson will be "hard pressed" this week, but injury not serious

vCash
    The Chicago Tribune reports Brian Urlacher is expected to miss the next three games with a Grade 2 hamstring strain.
    Urlacher said he heard a "pop" while chasing Russell Wilson late in last week's game. He could end up missing the remainder of the regular season, with the goal to return for the playoffs. Despite losing a step to knee woes, Urlacher has been the Bears leading tackler (88) while producing three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. Nick Roach is expected to move to the middle with Geno Hayes entering the lineup on the strong side.
    Not sure if this has been posted yet

vCash
    Damn, Urlacher is out a few games. In the spirit of classy sportsmanship I sure wish he would be game ready by the weekend. Maybe MM should have Bishop and Smith make Brian a care package of Wisconsin cheese and beer. Get better soon Brian. We really admire and will miss your tireless motor and bad *** abilities. Sure hope the defense you anchor maintains its unparalleled level of productivity during the weeks to come.

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Even though Urlacher isn't the same Urlacher of old he still always seemed to play pretty damn good against us. He seems to always get INT's or a key FF when we play against them.

vCash
    Good chance Titus Young is probably done in Detroit. What a douche bag that guy is. Hopefully Chicago picks him up and he screws up their offense next year.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 18 | Yards: 292 | TDs: 1 | Avg: 16.2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Good chance Titus Young is probably done in Detroit. What a douche bag that guy is. Hopefully Chicago picks him up and he screws up their offense next year.
    Knowing our luck he would become a beast in Chi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    hahahaha, that would be great. altho....u cant really screw up their offense any more than it already is.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Honestly I love that Brian isnt playing.. Could help us win next week.

vCash
    According to ESPN Chicago, there is optimism that CB Tim Jennings (shoulder) can return before the end of the season.
    Coach Lovie Smith didn't provide a timetable for Jennings, but it certainly has the look of a multi-week injury. His arm is in a sling this week. Veteran Kelvin Hayden is expected to move into the starting lineup with D.J. Moore activated to handle nickel duties. Jennings has been Pro Football Focus' No. 7 cornerback through 12 games.
    Another key player for the Bears is hurt as well.

vCash
    wow....jennings and urlacher....thats a damn big part of their D
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Kind of like Woodson and Clay. Yet we still lead the division.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast