Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NFC North News

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFrog View Post
    I am tied with 11 correct in the weekly pickem at work and I need the Bears to win with a combined score of of 38 pts or less. So the Lions will win in a shootout.
    Same boat over here....I picked the Bears and need that pick to win the week....pretty much clinched it that the Lions are going to win....FML

Oh well...it's good for us tho....

vCash
    What do you guys think about the Vikings? I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that they're pretty good. I thought they'd be awful this year but they're starting to change my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    What do you guys think about the Vikings? I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that they're pretty good. I thought they'd be awful this year but they're starting to change my mind.
    I am still up in the air on them...they look young and hungry, but who have they played? I know they beat SF and all, but who else?

vCash
    The Vikings are pretty good but i think they will start to slip up. Stop AP and you will win the game. I think Ponder had maybe around 100 yards passing last week if that and they still won with the ground game. Their defense seems to be pretty good but nothing special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    I am still up in the air on them...they look young and hungry, but who have they played? I know they beat SF and all, but who else?
    They beat Jacksonville by 3 at home, the 49ers by 11 at home, the Lions by 7 on the road, the Titans by 23 at home, and the Cardinals by 7 at home. This week they get to play the Bucs and then they hit the tough part of their schedule with 2 against Chicago, 2 against GB, 1 against Houston, 1 against Detroit, 1 against Seattle and 1 against the Rams. The beginning of their schedule has been so soft but they really laid it on the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    The Vikings are pretty good but i think they will start to slip up. Stop AP and you will win the game. I think Ponder had maybe around 100 yards passing last week if that and they still won with the ground game. Their defense seems to be pretty good but nothing special.
    I think they'll slow down too once they hit the hard part of their schedule, but they really only need 5 more to compete for a wild card. I think they'll be in it to the end, but they don't really scare me at all for some reason.

And Ponder threw for 58 yards.

vCash
    They beat Jacksonville by 3 at home, the 49ers by 11 at home, the Lions by 7 on the road, the Titans by 23 at home, and the Cardinals by 7 at home. This week they get to play the Bucs and then they hit the tough part of their schedule with 2 against Chicago, 2 against GB, 1 against Houston, 1 against Detroit, 1 against Seattle and 1 against the Rams. The beginning of their schedule has been so soft but they really laid it on the 49ers.

I think they'll slow down too once they hit the hard part of their schedule, but they really only need 5 more to compete for a wild card. I think they'll be in it to the end, but they don't really scare me at all for some reason.

And Ponder threw for 58 yards.
    lol yeah i knew he didn't throw for much. I believe he had two int's as well lol. Like i said stop AP and keep Harvin from beating you and you will beat the Vikings.

vCash
    Bears completely owned on their first drive there. Pretty impressive.

vCash
    **** the Bears, just goes to show you how ****** the Lions are this year

vCash
    i am watching the debate first..

vCash
    i am watching the debate first..
    How has that been going? I heard Obama didn't do to well in the first one but did better in the second one. I wanted to watch them but forgot to.

vCash
    It's funny watching the Bears beat up on everyone else knowing that we own them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    How has that been going? I heard Obama didn't do to well in the first one but did better in the second one. I wanted to watch them but forgot to.
    well....we are less than 2 weeks from the election, and I have yet to hear what Obama's agenda for re-election is ! The debate is lackluster tonight for sure...I think Mitt is ahead at this point though..

vCash
    It's funny watching the Bears beat up on everyone else knowing that we own them.
    Do the Lions look that ****** ??

vCash
    well....we are less than 2 weeks from the election, and I have yet to hear what Obama's agenda for re-election is ! The debate is lackluster tonight for sure...I think Mitt is ahead at this point though..
    And what is Mitt's agenda for the election. Im not big into politics but i was a bit interested this year.

Well the Lions just got the ball in Bears' territory after a punt and penalty and they just punted the ball back to the Bears. The Lions are horrible

vCash
    They look awful.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast