Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: NFC North News

vCash
    Jordan Miller is the 2nd coming of Howard Green...the similarities with 2010 are piling up...

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Just to update the injury list since the Vikings Game:

Jay Cutler (neck)
    Matt Forte (ankle)
    Michael Bush (ribs)
    Devin Hester (concussion)
    Earl Bennett (concussion)
    Alshon Jeffery (knee)
    Lance Louis (knee-IR)
    Chris Spencer (knee)
    Brian Urlacher (hamstring)
    Henry Melton (shoulder)
    Shea McLellin (knee)
    Stephen Paea (foot)
    Lance Briggs (ankle)
    Charles Tillman (foot)
    Tim Jennings (shoulder)
    Chris Conte (flu)
    Craig Steltz (chest-IR)
    Sherrick McManis (knee)
    Robbie Gould (calf-IR)

:cry:
    How many of these guys (other than those on IR) are going to miss or likely to miss Sunday's game? Does that include all of these guys or are some just minor injuries?

vCash
    Wonder if he'll back it up.

#Bears WR @BMarshall on mindset for Packers: "Iím going to play it like itís my last game."

#Bears WR @BMarshall on significance of Sunday's game: "This is the biggest game of my careerÖ This is personal for me."

Brandon Marshall: "This is the biggest game of my career. I heard exactly what Tramon, Woodson said after the game. This is personal."

And Brandon Marshall is wearing a Devin Hester T-shirt today.

#Bears WR @BMarshall clearly offended by what Packers said about him after first meeting. "I would love their play to back up their talk."

#Bears WR @BMarshall on Charles Woodson, who was critical of Jay Cutler: "Charles Woodson, you know? (Pauses) Welcome back Charles."

Marshall: "I don't like the Green Bay Packers and their players."

Marshall: "I have never felt this strong in sports vs. any team or any players."

Marshall has said "this is personal" like 50-11 times..."all that shaking hands stuff is not gonna happen."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Wonder if he'll back it up.
    pffffff, whatever !!! I would have thought that team would have learned about **** talking before a contest; after last game.... what did this guys have...2 catches last game? I really hope we kick their *** now, just so I can laugh at that fool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tom04041 View Post
    How many of these guys (other than those on IR) are going to miss or likely to miss Sunday's game? Does that include all of these guys or are some just minor injuries?
    A lot missed practice today. Paea looks doubtful bc we resigned okoye, Melton and Jennings are both shoulder injuries so you never know how good the shoulder feels and Urlacher for sure wont play. That's just off the top of my head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    They traded for Cutler too.

Then again Marshall.

You have the salaries and the picks going out the window.
    Yeah 2 firsts hurt but the 2 3rds didn't as much considering we got one from Olsen. Peppers was a knee jerk reaction because Gaines Adams suddenly passed away and we had no DEs with any upside.

vCash
    It is funny that Bears player's always seem to talk **** before the games and then get upset when we beat them and talk **** after the games. I thought they would have learned their lesson after the last game.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Cwoods mot playing Sunday
    but What CWood said about Cutler is true.
    Plus he tried to kick Cwood at one point. So its not just personal for any of the Bears. Its personal for the Pack too.
    Cant wait!!
    Last edited by XJW18; 12-12-2012 at 06:15 PM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Charles Woodson (collarbone) will not return to practice this week and has been ruled out for Sunday.
    There was hope that Woodson would be back for the Packers' Week 15 divisional showdown with the Bears, but team doctors have deemed it in his best interest for him to continue rehabbing his injured collarbone. Owners in IDP leagues who were hoping to get Woodson back for the fantasy playoffs will have to look for other options.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    The Packers worked out free agent DE Jonathan Fanene on Tuesday.
    Fanene has drawn scant interest since knee surgery torpedoed his chances of making the Patriots, and it appears he left Green Bay without a contract. Three months shy of his 31st birthday, Fanene will be facing an uphill battle to crack someone's roster next summer.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    The Packers worked out free agent DE Jonathan Fanene on Tuesday.
    Fanene has drawn scant interest since knee surgery torpedoed his chances of making the Patriots, and it appears he left Green Bay without a contract. Three months shy of his 31st birthday, Fanene will be facing an uphill battle to crack someone's roster next summer.
    holy ****, I think I have actually heard of that guy before, which is an anomoly, because most of the guys we bring in are way off the familiarity scale....the workout must have been ****** if we didnt tender him a contract....ecspecially with how depleted we are at DE

vCash
    Bummer. Guy had some talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Originally Posted by tom04041
    A lot missed practice today. Paea looks doubtful bc we resigned okoye, Melton and Jennings are both shoulder injuries so you never know how good the shoulder feels and Urlacher for sure wont play. That's just off the top of my head.
    The Bears did not practice today. The injury report is a WHAT IF there had been a practice.

vCash
    see:
    * The Bears did not practice on Wednesday. The Wednesday practice participation designations are an estimation.

vCash
    I thought Fanene was a Center or something..

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast