Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    greensboro nc
    Posts
    316
    vCash
    1500

    The downfall of this site.

    I used to come post here, get news, hear other views and sources. I haven't got on as much because the mods are obviously control freaks. Before you had all types of threads. Now it gets moved. Who wants to cycle through 57 pages of posts? Let members post what they want. I like hearing posts. That's the point of the site.

  2. #2
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by 4favre4 View Post
    I used to come post here, get news, hear other views and sources. I haven't got on as much because the mods are obviously control freaks. Before you had all types of threads. Now it gets moved. Who wants to cycle through 57 pages of posts? Let members post what they want. I like hearing posts. That's the point of the site.
    So confused what this is in regards to

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    greensboro nc
    Posts
    316
    vCash
    1500
    Psd used to be a lot better. For example NFC north news.. Things like that. I'm not cycling through 40 pages. Used to people would post whatever they wanted as a thread. It's died down in here for sure because of it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,642
    vCash
    500
    It is cause a lot of people post some ******** or unimportant things and it ends up pushing back all the good threads. I have no issues with it specially when you end up with 10 threads in the main about the Patriots and how they suck now cause they lost.




    There you go thumper




  5. #5
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by 4favre4 View Post
    Psd used to be a lot better. For example NFC north news.. Things like that. I'm not cycling through 40 pages. Used to people would post whatever they wanted as a thread. It's died down in here for sure because of it.
    I've been here for quite a while and the rules for thread creation has remained quite constant. The mod we have for our section is lenient as hell too. I don't have the wildest idea what you're complaining about.

    I don't blame you for not reading the NFC North News thread. It's because you're not supposed to. It's something to follow as new news comes out. Just like you aren't going to go back and find threads from 3 months ago about Percy Harvin getting hurt or something for example. Who cares? You don't want to cycle 40 pages of old news but you want to go back and read all those separate threads about old news that isn't relevant at all anymore or relevant itself to this forum?

    I seriously have no idea what you're so upset about. I think this forum, this section to be more specific, is run about as perfect as possible. I wouldn't have it any other way. If you want every single thread under the sun to be allowed....go start your own forum or find a different one. See how successful you/they are when filled with trash.

  6. #6
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    It is cause a lot of people post some ******** or unimportant things and it ends up pushing back all the good threads. I have no issues with it specially when you end up with 10 threads in the main about the Patriots and how they suck now cause they lost.
    I don't get it. It's like he's saying something happened lately but nothing did. I didn't see anything get moved. OH NOES THERE'S A THREAD WITH 40 PAGES THIS FORUM SUCKS DICK!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,642
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't get it. It's like he's saying something happened lately but nothing did. I didn't see anything get moved. OH NOES THERE'S A THREAD WITH 40 PAGES THIS FORUM SUCKS DICK!!!!!!!!!!
    lol yeah it would suck if you didn't follow it regularly but oh effin well. I just hate when a good thread gets pushed back because of some ******** thread that ends up with two posts in them or end up going way off topic.




    There you go thumper




  8. #8
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol yeah it would suck if you didn't follow it regularly but oh effin well. I just hate when a good thread gets pushed back because of some ******** thread that ends up with two posts in them or end up going way off topic.
    You mean stuff like this?

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ite&p=25206406

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,642
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    lol exactly.




    There you go thumper




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,642
    vCash
    500

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    greensboro nc
    Posts
    316
    vCash
    1500
    Obviously I don't have a problem with ******** stuff getting moved. I'm talking pretty interesting news one might post and it get moved to page 46 of some thread because it wasn't thread worthy. There is some good posts on the NFC north thread but I'm not cycling through to find it. Nor do I have the time to check the forum every hour. I remember about 3 years ago this was all perfect

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,951
    vCash
    1500
    No, the downfall of this site are the posters that literally never talk sports. And only go into the sports forums to ruin a good thread.

    Our QB > Yours

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,642
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 4favre4 View Post
    Obviously I don't have a problem with ******** stuff getting moved. I'm talking pretty interesting news one might post and it get moved to page 46 of some thread because it wasn't thread worthy. There is some good posts on the NFC north thread but I'm not cycling through to find it. Nor do I have the time to check the forum every hour. I remember about 3 years ago this was all perfect
    Yeah but if you hardly ever sign in you are going to miss out on good threads anyways. Whereas if we had a thread like NFC North News you could go in there and read about all the news in one thread.




    There you go thumper




  14. #14
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by 4favre4 View Post
    Obviously I don't have a problem with ******** stuff getting moved. I'm talking pretty interesting news one might post and it get moved to page 46 of some thread because it wasn't thread worthy. There is some good posts on the NFC north thread but I'm not cycling through to find it. Nor do I have the time to check the forum every hour. I remember about 3 years ago this was all perfect
    You don't have to check it every hour. There are an entire FOUR posts in that thread you're talking about in the last week. Not that hard to keep up. There hasn't even been 25 posts today I bet. It's not this absurdly fast moving website where everything is one long running thread.

    Not to mention EVERY Packers thread that is thread worthy is allowed. NFC North type news? Maybe not, this is the GB forum after all.

  15. #15
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah but if you hardly ever sign in you are going to miss out on good threads anyways. Whereas if we had a thread like NFC North News you could go in there and read about all the news in one thread.
    Exactly. I doubt he's going back to pages before this. But he's mad that thread is too long.


    It feels like complaining about forums for the sake of complaining about forums. Some people are born to complain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •