I was wanting to see what all you Ranger fans thought we would do this year.I think we need to get some new younger blood for next year and the future.I dont think we will resign Josh and i could see us maybe makig a few trades.I think we should try to get the Upton Brothers and would love to see us get Grienke.Do you think the Diamonbacks would trade us Justin Upton for Ian Kinsler and a few prospects.I would not mind trading Michael Young either but dont think anyone will take on his contract.Maybe we can trade bad contract for a bad contract.I hope we keep Elvis at shortstop and move Profar to second.I think we could get by with Martin and Gentry in centerfield and we could play Justin Upton in right and BJ Upton in left.I think we could use Nelson Cruz at DH or trade him and use Murphy there.If we dont get Grienke i would be ok with getting like Anibal Sanchez,James Shields or Josh Johnson.I thik we are also in on the japanese kid that is coming to MLB straight from high school throws 100 already.I would love to see what people think we might do are things they would like done.